No announcement yet.

Did Lex See Clark In The Lab????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Lex See Clark In The Lab????

After Brainiac injects Lex and he collapses. When Clark superspeeds away from the lab just as Lex awakings, it's as if Lex catches a glimps of Clark superspeeding away. Did anyone elsde see this?

maybe he did but we won't find out till next episode?

yeah - Clark arrived, Lex was lying there, and then looked up. the scene suddenly ended, which was kinda weird.
    i dont think Lex saw Clark or anything though.

Comment

On the DVD, they should have a special feature that extends the length of each scene twenty or so seconds. Smallville writers have a tendency of using act breaks and scene transitions to avoid difficult plot points.

Comment

If Lex did see Clark, there probably would've been a hint at the end of the episode about it to create suspense in the audience.

Comment

I got the same feeling of "peekaboo i see you" from Lex but i don't think that he saw him.It would have ended with Lex possibly telling Lana or just having him look into his dismantled Clark shrine with a satisfied look on his face.What's always bugged me is when he saw 2 blurs superspeed/swim away in "Aqua".He KNEW that Clark & Aquaman were working together & that Aquaman was special but he didin't put those things together!

Comment

I don't believe Lex saw Clark. If you look at the position/ direction Lex fell and the entrance to the lab, it looks like Clark was standing behind Lex. Once he saw Lex stirring and realized he was awake he high-tailed it out of there.

Comment

i think he did.. it looked that way to me.. but i could be wrong. but im going to watch it again. to see

Nope he didnt see him. but it looks like he did.,

Comment

Originally posted by charmedchick
                i think he did.. it looked that way to me.. but i could be wrong. but im going to watch it again. to see

Nope he didnt see him. but it looks like he did.,
                You might be right! Like the time up in the Luthor Jet Lex sees Kal-El/Clark Kent than he doesn't see him in Crusade

Comment

Maybe..

Maybe Lex Luthor saw CK ore Kal-El run from the lab... But I doubt that!

Originally posted by ballofsteel
                  After Brainiac injects Lex and he collapses. When Clark superspeeds away from the lab just as Lex awakings, it's as if Lex catches a glimps of Clark superspeeding away. Did anyone elsde see this?

maybe he did but we won't find out till next episode?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎