No announcement yet.

Big Bad Boyfriend Lex

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laurarawlins
    I hated Lex in that scene. He was such an ass to Clark!!!! now I know why Clark gave up on him. If this is how Lex treats him then I am glad he turned his back on him. Clark was his only real friend he ever had and he didn't know how to deal with that. So he has himself to blame for losing his friendship due to lack of boundaries on his part.

Lex's "You really crossed a line." comment to Clark, got me madder than wet hen. Clark you could've made a come back to immobilize Lex with and then walk out instead of just looking down your nose at him with a flaring glare. Like "You have crossed so many lines with me plenty of times, now you have crossed another line with me by going after Lana, I know you planned for me and Lana to break up so you can have her all to yourself, Lex. You don't think I don't know how you feel about Lana?! by the way you look at Lana?! You only want her because I had her and you know that's the truth don't you?"That would have Lex frozen in his tracks almost in tears if only Clark had actually said that to Lex in that scene because Lex would know that Clark would be right.
    I don't think Lex would have cared with Clark's words in that situation. Knowing Lex's approach to arguments, he would have likely responded with, "I can see that losing Lana has reignited your paranoid streak. Not everything is about you Clark. No matter how much you want it to be." Now, to be clear, Clark is the reason Lex went after Lana, so I'm not disagreeing with you there. I'm just saying what I think Lex would say in response to that. But I will say that I don't think Clark knows that Lex planned for him and Lana to break up. I also wouldn't call dating Lana crossing a line when they aren't friends anymore at this point. I also do think that Lex was referring to what Clark did to Lana as crossing a line, not what he did to him. Though, yes, Lex has crossed stronger lines than that by this point in the show. And Lex is treating him this way because he thinks that he turned his back on him. I'm not defending Lex from anything he's done to get to this point either.

God bless you! God bless everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Dagenspear
      I don't think Lex would have cared with Clark's words in that situation. Knowing Lex's approach to arguments, he would have likely responded with, "I can see that losing Lana has reignited your paranoid streak. Not everything is about you Clark. No matter how much you want it to be." Now, to be clear, Clark is the reason Lex went after Lana, so I'm not disagreeing with you there. I'm just saying what I think Lex would say in response to that. But I will say that I don't think Clark knows that Lex planned for him and Lana to break up. I also wouldn't call dating Lana crossing a line when they aren't friends anymore at this point. I also do think that Lex was referring to what Clark did to Lana as crossing a line, not what he did to him. Though, yes, Lex has crossed stronger lines than that by this point in the show. And Lex is treating him this way because he thinks that he turned his back on him. I'm not defending Lex from anything he's done to get to this point either.

God bless you! God bless everyone!
      But I did notice the look in Clark's eyes while in direct eye contact with Lex during their conversation though. I feel somehow that Clark had that "I feel that you're behind all this, but I don't understand why you are." look in his eye. I felt as if Clark was doing what Lionel has been doing with Lex all this time. seeing right through Lex, reading him like a magazine.
      Last edited by laurarawlins; 01-21-2016, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎