Oracle's Ratings

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

man....i thought that they would have been much higher. i wish we could get back those people we lost....

Comment

ever since that 100th episode, the ratings had gone down

Comment

I don't think those people are coming back

Something did tick them off that's for sure.

Last year's "Forever" did better than this

Comment

Originally posted by Absentee
          I don't think those people are coming back

Something did tick them off that's for sure.

Last year's "Forever" did better than this
          Which is an absolute disgrace by the way, I don't want to hear that the promotions are the problem. How could they have possibly promoted that piece of trash better than oracle?

Comment

I wouldn't call forever a piece of trash, but they're promoting sucks big time. Their marketing dept should be fired and rebuilt.

Comment

It wasn't a great episode. Ageless was worse, but I don't think you can blame promotions on the bad ratings now because the ratings have always been bad, and yet Smallville was getting pretty high ratings the first half of season 5 in spite of it.

Comment

I haven't watched an episode since the 100th episode Reckoning, it royally ticked me off, I am a Clark and Lana fan and I watch all of these years just to see her finding out his secret, and him asking her to marry him all before the opening credits, with no talking, no questions from her or answers given by him, nothing but for her to die mid way through, and then him altering everything and not telling her anything. What a copout, I was so disappointed, disgusted, you name it, and you know I use to talk to about 6 others that watched the show at work, and not one of them is still watching, yet we all watched for almost the entire series prior to that episode.

Comment

The thing is, i don't think they understand what gives them ratings.

They probably will never know. Just because they really could care less nowadays.

That's just sad.

Comment

Originally posted by kh1
                    I haven't watched an episode since the 100th episode Reckoning, it royally ticked me off, I am a Clark and Lana fan and I watch all of these years just to see her finding out his secret, and him asking her to marry him all before the opening credits, with no talking, no questions from her or answers given by him, nothing but for her to die mid way through, and then him altering everything and not telling her anything. What a copout, I was so disappointed, disgusted, you name it, and you know I use to talk to about 6 others that watched the show at work, and not one of them is still watching, yet we all watched for almost the entire series prior to that episode.
                    I'm not surprised by this. I think there are many like you out there.

Comment

Think of it like this, Smallville is like a test, see what works and see what doesn't. And since they have Aquaman, it's sorta the "show" to help them transition the mistakes from Smallville and do it "right" with Aquaman.

Which mean once again, they really could care less about Smallville. I mean come on! You're given a second chance, something completely new you can start with, a clean slate.... would you care so much about what you did wrong on the other one? Not really.

Hey it's just business. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't, unfortunately for Smallville its the latter.

Why try your best to make it perfect when it's just beyond repairable? Hell, i'd take the clean slate too.

That's why this show will never recover. EVER.
                      Last edited by Absentee; 05-05-2006, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Absentee
                        Think of it like this, Smallville is like a test, see what works and see what doesn't. And since they have Aquaman, it's sorta the "show" to help them transition the mistakes from Smallville and do it "right" with Aquaman.

Which mean once again, they really could care less about Smallville. I mean come on! You're given a second chance, something completely new you can start with, a clean slate.... would you care so much about what you did wrong on the other one? Not really.

Hey it's just business. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't, unfortunately for Smallville its the latter.

Why try your best to make it perfect when it's just beyond repairable? Hell, i'd take the clean slate too.

That's why this show will never recover. EVER.
                        Before we say that they don't care about Smallville and all they care about is not making the same mistakes with Aquaman, let's see Aquaman pick up first and get some ratings. We don't even know if Aquaman is going to happen or what kind of show it is. It will be tough for them to make a show like that compete with what Smallville has become.

Comment

couldnt be happier about the ratings drop

ahhh am i the only one who thinks this has a little to do with the way they broke up clana? i mean jonathan died in reckoning yet the next few eps didnt have as bad ratings are the ones after hypnotic..

ahh it feels good

Comment

Originally posted by kh1
                            Yep. As MBCorp always says... Wreckoning.

Comment

I seriously hope the movie causes next seasons #s to increase.

Comment

With all the publicity WB is putting into Superman, things can only go up from here. I think the movie will create even more Superman fans. PS does anyone else hate this shows season fanalies? I mean sure they have awsome cliffhangers but, the three month wait for the conclusion is just murder! But that just makes us tune in.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎