No announcement yet.

"i could snap your neck"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "i could snap your neck"

when brainiac said that to clark when he had him in a hold was that true? because they both have super strength and all, but i thought clark was invincible, how could he do that without kryponite?

They both have super strength, so it would just be like one human getting another in a hold and snapping his neck.

Comment

Invincible to humans but is he to others who have equal powers?

I would think that some parts of the body are very human like the neck.

Comment

clark's powers are still developing so he is weaker the fine or older kryptonians. Some kryptonians are stronger than others kinda like some humans are stronger the other humans.

Comment

Yeah I was a bit confused by that. If you recall in Arival, the two Kryptonians say to Clark "we cannot destroy, but we can put you in a place where you will be unable to stop us."

So which is it, can they destroy Clark or not?

Comment

they meant sending him to the Phantom zone

Comment

Originally posted by godsmack23
              they meant sending him to the Phantom zone
              We know what they meant but why can't they destroy him?

Comment

because they know Clark is stronger than them and they want him to join them as being the only ppl left from Krypton. They think they r gods and want to rule the earth

Comment

Re: "i could snap your neck"

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MasterVampire
                  [B]when brainiac said that to clark when he had him in a hold was that true? because they both have super strength and all, but i thought clark was invincible, how could he do that without kryponite?

actully he could even though brainiac is kryptonian theoretically he is still made of the metal alloy brainiac was always a machine so he can basically do what he stated since clarks powers arent to their extent yet

Comment

Yeah, Clark's not *actually* invincible, he's just stronger than anything humans can throw at him so by our perception he's invincible. But anybody stronger than him could probably break him.

Comment

There's a simple way to get rid of the Brainiacs...just create an army of Lionel's.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                        There's a simple way to get rid of the Brainiacs...just create an army of Lionel's.
                        Hehe, judging by your avatar, you'd love that wouldn't you?

Comment

I hated that line, I thought it cheapened Clark somehow

Comment

Originally posted by kf6tac
                            Hehe, judging by your avatar, you'd love that wouldn't you?
                            Oh it would be awesome. I like Lionel's character now, but part of me misses the days when he just got in Clark's face threatening to uncover what he was hiding. Those were the best scenes in this series, IMO.

Comment

I beleive Braniac was made at higher levels of power than Clark is now, so it is beleivable why he is is stronger than Clark. Clark has the potential to become stronger cause he actually absorbs solar energy, where Braniac's power levels are set and can't get stronger unless he is enhanced biologically or something like that. I personally have know problem with Brainiac being more powerful than Clark.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎