No announcement yet.

Lois's Cake and gift to Clark

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lois's Cake and gift to Clark

Isn't that very wierd that Lois baked a cake not only one but attempted three cakes for Clark's birthday? And the gift awww! How sweet!! I hope later on in the episodes Clark starts writing on the journal she gave him. What do you guys think?

Next thing you know Lois is going to start wearing pink and start riding horses.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreukie
      Next thing you know Lois is going to start wearing pink and start riding horses.
      Never bene Lois style. She's a hard as nails kind of chick which what I always liked about her.

Comment

I think Lois was being really sweet Everyone was trying to be so nice since the lose of his father and the clana break up. How much you want to bet int eh end Martha gave Lois a little hand to get the cake to be edable(Sp)

Lois already wears pink , I made a thread about it the other week, one episode almost all the girls wore pink Lois, Chloe, Maddie, Maddie's grandmother). Both Chloe and Lois wear looks of pink much to my dismay.

Comment

LOL, that cake still wasn't edibale. Martha tried to get rid of it and Lois is now off to find a goat to pawn that thing off on. Poor thing, I hope it doesn't get drunk.

Comment

Lois loves her liquor, a rum cake, n then she was talking bout hearin' a keg open, she prolly likes her coffee Irish, that's why she's always in the Talon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreukie

God I hope not!

Comment

Well we are seeing the link between Clark and Lois start to form. I am not sure how they will go on with this to boyfriend and girlfriend. Maybe they will have Clark save Lois's life and she rewards him with a kiss. That could be how they continue that.

Comment

That was a really sweet scene. Right down to the red, blue and yellow party decorations.

Comment

It would have been funny to see Clark use his heat vison to obliterate that nasty looking cake....I guess it's the thought that counts.

Comment

But what about Lois' comment about having three ex's under survailance by the military?

Comment

even though i always thought lois was a city girl and wasnt into the whole bake cookies or in this case a cake for a guy type of girl but i guess this lois has a part of her thats old fashion i guess

Comment

It seems like whenever Lois is trying to be nice, she cooks, which is hilarious since she's an awful cook. She cooked breakfast for the Kents in Lucy, and she started making Clark a PBJ in Blank when he lost his memory. I like the consistency of her character.

Alcoholic Blue cake with Red writing --

Comment

Even since I saw those pics in the spoilers I knew Lois had to be the one to bake that cake

Lois is not the kind of girl who bakes and cooks, and that makes the action even more important, even if the cake wasn't very good

I am glad the interaction between them stopped being so tense and some Clois is starting to develop.

Comment

Notice everything on the table was either red, blue or yellow. lol I have never seen a blue cake before.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎