No announcement yet.

Clois?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LuckyKrypto
    I am so glad to see some hints of them moving past the whole brother sister type relationship or whatever that has been going on between them.

completely agree =]

Comment

• Lana's not a bike. She's a rusty, squeaking tricycle! Lois is definitely the big bad Harley! They need to move this along, though. I'm tired of waiting. Lois and Clark must get it on!
      Last edited by LusciousLois; 06-07-2006, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• i think clois will come in season 5..but i thin ed is only gonna be in 8 episode...is it true?.

i mean season 6..my bads

Comment

• I have been so hyper-happy with Lois in the show. I actually stopped watching Smallville for a while because Lana just annoyed me beyond belief. Or rather, the Clark-pining-for-Lana bit. When I heard that they had introduced Lois, if I were a rabbit, my ears would have popped off lmao. I was ridiculously happy. I love the whole Lois and Clark/Superman love story.

That said, I have to say that, even though I'd probably give and arm and leg to see some Clois action, my better judgement disagrees. I want her to fall for Superman first, then Clark and then whop-dee-doo, gets the surprise of her life when she realizes they're both one and the same. And Clark would know she truly loves him, Clark Kent, not just Superman, because it's just way too easy for Superman in the women department. It's easy for women to fall for Superman, not Clark Kent, so knowing she falls for the "human" side of him, is what will make him know she truly loves him for him and not just Superman.

I'm not sure what I want the writers to do. Maybe develop their friendship more, but yet, unbeknownst to either of them, there'll be that certain undercurrent of attraction. And with Welling and Durance's onscreen chemistry, they can damn well pull it off. I think it was a brilliant piece of casting they did finding Durance. I can see no other actress who would fill her shoes here in this role. She nails her character to a T. Plus, the fact that she's freakin' stunning adds a lil' somethin'. ;D

Btw, I've read here and there that Clark supposedly gets involved with a mermaid or something?? Maybe the writers could do that somehow lol. I honestly think him and Chloe, as some have said, would be a little creepy. Don't get me wrong, I adore Chloe and have always mentally kicked Clark's butt for not seeing what's in front of him, but now that Lois is here as her cousin, well yeah, in comes the creepy-awkward factor lol.

Comment

• AlMiles have never claimed to have any great love for the LnC show (but they are fine with stealing dialogue from them, nice huh?) so it's more likely that the character similarities will be from the Reeve movie, which for a lot of people is definitive Superman.

The smoking, the spelling, the way she talks to Clark, her ego , the way she talks back to people . . .they are all traits derived from Margot's Lois. So yes I'd say Erica plays that very well . . .and I like her more than Margot. She also shares traits with current comics Lois, especially with the focus on military back ground and a little something I like to call "kick @ss itude"

Comment

• Clois had better come soon...I love Chloe but not Clark and Chloe as a couple. Too weird for me I'm afraid, Clois all the way.

Comment

• Lana= Bicycle and Lois=HARLEY!!!!

Comment

• One thing that seems to go unnoticed here is the gift Lois gave to Clark. I thought it was great that she gave him a diary basically to put his thoughts down, it's sort of like I know you have you secrets but it's not my place to invade your privacy if you don't want me to tell me

Comment

• Originally posted by Acejournalist82
                    Lana= Bicycle and Lois=HARLEY!!!!

Comment

• I don't think it was focused on Clois, but the ending was so Clois.

Comment

• Love CLOIS in this episode...

Comment

• Loved the Clois, it was sweet and poignant.

Comment

• I don't think Lois' advice to Clark was to imply that Clark should look in her direction, more that he needs to stop moping about in the barn and realise that life moves on and that you can find just what you needed in the most unexpected place or at the most unexpected moment. Even her diary gift was a suggestion to help him process his thoughts and feelings instead of bottling things up, which again makes him mopey. Lois has been on his case about this ever since Gone where she has a brief chat with him in the barn before her dad shows up. Clark is right when he says sometimes she doesn't know him at all yet other times she understands him better than anyone. She doesn't know his secret and all the issues which come with that knowledge so sometimes she's busting his chops because she's calling it as she sees it, as unwelcome as that may be from time to time. She also recognises when he's depressed and will attempt to snap him out of it. Saying that, as nice as a sweet vanilla bike might be, a wild cherry Harley is a whole new level of awesome!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎