Clois?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im all for the Clois! I liked it I voted "It was rockin"

Comment

I'm not for the clois in smallville. We already had a Superman series of Lois and Clark. That story has already been told.

At least the writers writing Lois as poorly as they did last season. She was seriously annoying esp. in krypto.

Comment

I'm really not feeling Clois. It seems like they barely tolerate each other half the time. If I didn't know any better, I'd think they were brother and sister.

Comment

I'm loving the clois - the sarcastic banter between them is going to give way to real friendship and then........

Comment

I said this way earlier in the season. Next season we will get a spoonful of Clois. I like their chemistry even though I am for my girl Chloe.

Comment

I have to say though, that I want Clark and Lana to finish their thing before there is any Clois, otherwise it wil just be unfair to the future Clois.

Lana needs to know all about Clark and decide she doesn't want to be with him, and Clark needs to realize why Lana feels that way and accept it before he can truly move on. But the producers don't want to put that into the show now because they are afraid of ticking off the Clana fans and illiminating the true need for Lana on the show. Contracts obligate them to keep KK there until the end, so I feel that only in the last few episodes will Clark ever truly get over Lana in the way he needs to.

So, the most Clois I hope for in that case is to see the beginnings of Clark starting to like her as the series ends.

Comment

I love that Lois echoed what Martha said to Clark - "You did this for a reason." They had a really nice moment.

But I don't trust this show with romance. The only romance they've done well is Jonathan and Martha -- and they killed off Jonathan. I'm okay w/out a romantic Clois, as long as they have those great moments.

I also would like to see some better closure between Clark and Lana. No loose ends. No rancor.

Comment

I loved the Clois!!! Bring it on!

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
                    Clois fans you don't want Al/miles touching your ship, i promise you that
                    LMAO!!

The sad thing is that you're probably right.

I agree that I don't think a full CLois must happen in SV, if they will respect the mythos, and I also agree that I'd like to see Clark fall for Lois while Lois is oblivious to this.

And yes. Clana needs a closure. I don't want them to end up with all this resentment and feelings of betrayal. In Canon, Lana is a good friend of Clark and that's how they should end up.

I doubt there will be some Chalrk though.

Comment

Well, if we do not get our Chlark, I think we deserve Chloe with somone. They make her seem so lonely. I hate it!

Comment

I don't want Roma Clois. I say that enough but I always want to make sure everyone knows before I post. Otherwise I get accused of being biased towards my ship, when the only ship I have is Chlois (Chloe AND Lois)

I liked tonight's Clois scene for two reasons. They weren't sniping at eachother and it wasn't a foreshadow like the others have been. It was an actualy Clois 'moment' It could be taken as another foreshadow, because it does hint at the future, but it also worked well as just a moment. A lot of the time the writers go overboard with their 'shipper' moments so it's nice when they write one out that doesn't choke you to death with how obvious and overdone it is.

Also notice that Chloe arrived right after Lois, so the writer didn't waste any time moving in another girl of another ship and didn't linger on one too long.

I agree with the post that it's better to have Clark fall for Lois and NOT Lois fall for Clark because that's how it's always worked and Lois can't have feelings for Clark until "Superman' shows her what she really wants in her life. Superman to me repsesent a blend of Clark and Kal-El trussed up in bright blue spandex. The man underneath is Clark but as Superman he can be open and accepting of everything he is, the 'Human' side and the Kryptonian heritage. SV's Clark is no where near that stage in his life.

Comment

YAY FOR DA CLOIS!!!!!! I like how Clark is more Supermanish in these episodes with Lois. lol, and I loved her cake!! I think that's how my cake would turn out if I cooked one......

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Random
                            I loved her cake!! I think that's how my cake would turn out if I cooked one......
                            My baking tends to be pretty but often lacks in flavor, so I just stick to the few baked goods I can make without fail (Angel Food and Cannollis) Cakes aren't my thing and I don't try. I attempted to make Enchiladas for Cinco de Mayo . . . they looked gorgeous but tasted like spicy cardboard.

From the way Lois preened about the rum cake (and she usually admits when she makes things lousy) it tasted good and Chloe also seemed to like it, it just looked dumpy. I'd rather something looks like crap and tastes good rather than looks good but tastes like crap. Both would be nice but it's the taste that you are digesting.

Comment

*laughs* Chlois? They are first cousins.

Comment

Where are all those people who kept saying Lois had no feelings...or brother/sister ...or its too early... blah blah blah!!!!
                                Ive been saying all along Lois like clark but she pushed her feelings aside like the piggy bank thing she was going on about...this is it Clois fans...this is it!! the biggest sign yet...you cant beat that one and all you clanas got to lex, The word clana should be taken of the vocabulary on this place. Erica Durance baby your almost there

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎