Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Lois' point in coming to talk to Clark about Lana?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rafael122
    Its code for "Clark, you fool, I want you."
    *Something like that.*

Comment

But did you see that smile though from Lois to Clark? It was the "I still dream about the night I found you in the corn field naked" type smile.

Comment

As much as I'd want the "Harley" comment to be for Chloe, all anvil-atious comments are Clois-related because that's the only way that TPTB can make us remember that this is supposedly the Lois of Superman anthology...

Comment

actually I was thinking about a lot of things there....

especially since they are now even in the whole... "I've seen you naked" dept.

I was thinking about Martha's words to her about her fascination with the bad boy.... and that it would help her to recognize when the right man comes along... maybe she is beginning to think clark may be...

but by the time they meet again in metropolis... her really bad memory doesn't recognize him completely because of the whole 'mild-mannered' reporter/supergeek. (Since they are going with the movie clark/kal-el over the comic book clark/kal-el.

plus after she got over the shock of it... she seemed to like the look on his face when he did see her naked.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
            These Lois and Clark scenes are so forced with foreshadowing. It's getting way out of hand.
            It's nice to know I'm not the only one who feels this way
            I mean, every once in a while, I could handle it. But, come on!...EVERY EPISODE???!!!
            You shouldn't have to go so heavy with the Clark and Lois hints. I mean, we all know it, right?
            I would rather not feel like I was being bludgeoned with this.
            The only way I am able to put up with the conversation between Clark and Lois in the loft was that it did seem like it was foreshadowing for Chloe.
            And, does it not bother anyone that Lois (who at one time had a huge problem with Lex and threatened Lionel) is now becoming friends with Lana, Lex's girlfriend?
            At least, Chloe stood up to her about that and didn't have "girl talk"...I don't know. Just doesn't sit well with me.

Comment

This Lois will never work in Smallville. They casted the wrong girl. It would be better if Kristin played Lois and Erika played Lana. Kristin would make a better Lois. Erika just does not feel right in the part. So yes the fore shadowing with Lois and Clark is really brutal.

Comment

It was great Clois--they've been having a lot of it lately!

Comment

I think so too, I love those Clois moments. And guys, please dont bash Lois in this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El1978
                    This Lois will never work in Smallville. They casted the wrong girl. It would be better if Kristin played Lois and Erika played Lana. Kristin would make a better Lois. Erika just does not feel right in the part.
                    You're about 5 years too late there.

Comment

^ He is a little late, but I have to admit, the thought has crossed my mind too. I think Kristin would really shine if she were given an strong, intelligent rolel to play. But its a pointless subject and very off topic.

Comment

Originally posted by opera_ghost
                        actually I was thinking about a lot of things there....

especially since they are now even in the whole... "I've seen you naked" dept.

I was thinking about Martha's words to her about her fascination with the bad boy.... and that it would help her to recognize when the right man comes along... maybe she is beginning to think clark may be...

but by the time they meet again in metropolis... her really bad memory doesn't recognize him completely because of the whole 'mild-mannered' reporter/supergeek. (Since they are going with the movie clark/kal-el over the comic book clark/kal-el.

plus after she got over the shock of it... she seemed to like the look on his face when he did see her naked.
                        A very well-phrased post. I like it and agree with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael122
                          But did you see that smile though from Lois to Clark? It was the "I still dream about the night I found you in the corn field naked" type smile.

And his answering smile was probably, "I've seen you naked out of the shower & I've been having some interesting dreams about harleys...."

Comment

it almost seemed as though when chloe came up she had interruptted a really serious intense moment. ahhh so sweet!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El1978
                              This Lois will never work in Smallville. They casted the wrong girl. It would be better if Kristin played Lois and Erika played Lana. Kristin would make a better Lois. Erika just does not feel right in the part. So yes the fore shadowing with Lois and Clark is really brutal.
                              I don't think kristen would make a better lois. Dont' get me wrong she's not a bad actress she just couldnt' play lois lane. Erica on the other hand plays the brash side of lois up too much but shes not a bad lois. I blame the writers they've altered her.

Comment

Lois was trying to be a good friend to Clark and Lana by getting Clark advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎