Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark is Kryptonian but he can't translate it...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wildfire
    I may be wrong but I always felt that he fights Jor-el more when hes with Lana than any other time. I could be wrong, I just think they need to get Lana to her cannon place and Clark to his and lets be done with it.
    Clark has fought with JorEl through the entire series and Clark hasn't been with Lana all that time. Plus, Jonathan was against JorEl since the beginning so if anything, Jonathan is the character that stood in the way of Clark getting close to JorEl.

Comment

• Originally posted by myankskent
      I don't take it personally, I just laugh at the fact that you accuse people of taking it too seriously when someone bashes a FICTIONAL character and meanwhile, you bring more bashing of that character into a thread that has nothing to do with her.

Will you stop calling me Lana's basher,please?I didn't call you by any names or did I offend you?If it's so,I'm sorry.I'm a fan of the show just like you are who has the right to express my opinions.

By the way,I was talking about Clark in my statement...I didn't say that it was Lana's fault...You twisted my thoughts around...It just if Clark had took his kryptonian heritage seriously,he would been able to read the message right away and he will be more prepar for what's coming...
      Last edited by Sweetie; 05-09-2006, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• Alright Sweetie, it's over. I only said that because you made a statement about people getting offended about fictional characters in another thread. Good point about Clark though.

Comment

• Originally posted by myankskent
          Alright Sweetie, it's over. I only said that because you made a statement about people getting offended about fictional characters in another thread. Good point about Clark though.
          You misunstood me again.I just wished that some fans wouldn't overreact at others remarks.That's what I meant about "fictional character"so people would take more rationally different opinions and wouldn't take it so personally either.It didn't work,I can see that
          Last edited by Sweetie; 05-11-2006, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• awww joni loves chachi!!

Comment

• just face it, clark's too stupid..... and this is the guy that's gonna save the world???

Comment

• <Sings R.E.M.> "It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fiiiiiiine..." ... Milton Fine, that is!
                shirkie

Comment

• Originally posted by erances23
                  just face it, clark's too stupid..... and this is the guy that's gonna save the world???

Yeah!I think that all the krytonites that he has been exposed to over the 5 seasons got to his brain
                  Last edited by Sweetie; 05-11-2006, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timester
                    Didn't you knew that without Chloe, Clark would even forget to breathe?
                    Dang you guys are dense. All she did was scan the pages into a computer and used a OCR (Optical Character Recognition) application to scan all the texts and pull out the symbol(s) that appear to be repeated the most. How does that translate into her deciphering (breaking code) the message? She did not translate jack for him. I did find it funny that the symbols spelled out ZOD!!! How retarded is that? It's an alien laguage. It's supposed to be like ancient egyptian writings. Icons instead of letters. Another strike by the writers....

Comment

• ^^ what do you mean?

Comment

• Well, they did use Chloe has Clark's brain in S5-S7.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎