Collapse
No announcement yet.

"He's not my boyfriend..."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I meant there was actually a good reason behind what Clark and Lana do. I mean, not really a good reason, but a reason that's understandable. The secrets do that.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
      Yeah, I meant there was actually a good reason behind what Clark and Lana do. I mean, not really a good reason, but a reason that's understandable. The secrets do that.
      Right, that was consistent, painfully consistent. But Lexana never did anything for me, and if anything, it has become more unclear this episode. When Clark and Lana were together, for those few episodes over the course of 5 seasons, you always got the impression that they were together. They flirted with each other or showed some sort of physical action signifying that they were dating. We got none of that from Lexana in Oracle. It was very strange. It was more like they were just good friends working together this episode and romantically, they are still unsure whether or not to give it a go. So Lexana is not really official to me right now.

Comment

Right, that was consistent, painfully consistent. But Lexana never did anything for me, and if anything, it has become more unclear this episode. When Clark and Lana were together, for those few episodes over the course of 5 seasons, you always got the impression that they were together. They flirted with each other or showed some sort of physical action signifying that they were dating. We got none of that from Lexana in Oracle. It was very strange. It was more like they were just good friends working together this episode and romantically, they are still unsure whether or not to give it a go. So Lexana is not really official to me right now.
        I know and what always gave Lana and Clark's attraction was the eyes. Could always tell by looking at their eyes. Anyways, there are two reasons for this lexana thing:

1. Lana is up to something.(Which I doubt more and more as time goes on)

2. Or Al/Miles wouldn't know how to make a relationship if they tried. They have no clue.

I think number 2 is the most resonable.

Comment

I know and what always gave Lana and Clark's attraction was the eyes. Could always tell by looking at their eyes. Anyways, there are two reasons for this lexana thing:

1. Lana is up to something.(Which I doubt more and more as time goes on)

2. Or Al/Miles wouldn't know how to make a relationship if they tried. They have no clue.

I think number 2 is the most resonable.
          I think it was done for ratings. For some reason, Al/Miles probably thought that they can get some big time ratings for some episodes before the finale.

Comment

For ratings! Where were they during the beginning of the season when Clana was bringing in the ratings? I honestly think that Al/Miles some how stole the bodies of two college graduate producers and are controlling them to do their biding. They have Clana, the ratings go up and they kill Clana and the ratings go down the crapper. I understand they dislike clana, but don't they like money that much more? I don't get it!!!

Comment

For ratings! Where were they during the beginning of the season when Clana was bringing in the ratings? I honestly think that Al/Miles some how stole the bodies of two college graduate producers and are controlling them to do their biding. They have Clana, the ratings go up and they kill Clana and the ratings go down the crapper. I understand they dislike clana, but don't they like money that much more? I don't get it!!!
              I'll tell you something that I don't get and this is probably the strangest thing and really has me puzzled. There was supposed to be a Lexana kiss this episode. They showed it last week in the trailer and they showed it again just before oracle started tonight. It was definitely supposed to happen at the end of the episode when Lex and lana were sitting on the couch. I could tell based on the background and by what Lana was wearing. So I simply don't understand why you would cut that out of the episode if Lexana was supposed to be a major storyline in season 5. It's almost like the writers have decided to hold back some, perhaps based on what fans have been saying. Now if there was another Lexana kiss in the episode, I wouldn't say anything about it but they could easily have thrown it in to signify that Lana and Lex were getting serious, but they decided not to.

Comment

Well, sad to say it's a little too late to start listening to the fans. They've now made they bed and they'll lie in it.

Comment

Well, sad to say it's a little too late to start listening to the fans. They've now made they bed and they'll lie in it.
                  Well I don't know if they really are doing it because of the fans but filming a lexana kiss and not including it in the episode is very strange to me. I've watched all of the deleted scenes on the previous season dvds and there has never been a Clana kiss that was left out of an episode. It just doesn't make sense based on how much they have been pushing Lexana since Fragile.

Comment

Al/Miles just aren't that bright either.

Comment

Al/Miles just aren't that bright either.
                      Yeah, they're probably confusing their Aquaman tv show that is destined to flop with Smallville. Have a good night man.

Comment

maybe she meant lex isnt her friend ? bo-friend a boy who is a friend and lex isnt either of them... ?

Comment

I dont think its as simple as that. I hate clana with a passion but I loved Mortal and Hidden. Hidden is one of my favorite eps of the series. Its not because of the clana, its because the stories in the begining of the season were amazing. Its dropped off somewhat lately but imo the ratings arent linked to the life and death of Clana.

Comment

Let's just kill Lana and have it all over with!

... or consistent writing...

Because come on guys, Lois called herself "an unbiased ear" when she offered to listen to Lana re: Lex. And that is BS-- remember Lois & Lex's past not-so-friendly encounters? Lois hates the guy, and suddenly she's all excited to girl-talk with Lana about him? INCONSISTENT WRITERS! BAD! ::spanks::
                            shirkie

Comment

I dont think its as simple as that. I hate clana with a passion but I loved Mortal and Hidden. Hidden is one of my favorite eps of the series. Its not because of the clana, its because the stories in the begining of the season were amazing. Its dropped off somewhat lately but imo the ratings arent linked to the life and death of Clana
                              Yea, I made it sound like it was linked to Clana. It isn't completely linked to Clana, however Clana does play a major part when it is the show's primary relationship. Also, when it is probably the show's biggest fan base or close to it. The way handled Clana, also affected Clark and Lana as characters, which could also be linked to ratings drop. Handling Clana right could have keep the ratings good, handling it bad could end in this. Obviously Clana isn't going to save an episode like Ageless, but it does make a difference.

Comment

Yea, I made it sound like it was linked to Clana. It isn't completely linked to Clana, however Clana does play a major part when it is the show's primary relationship. Also, when it is probably the show's biggest fan base or close to it. The way handled Clana, also affected Clark and Lana as characters, which could also be linked to ratings drop. Handling Clana right could have keep the ratings good, handling it bad could end in this. Obviously Clana isn't going to save an episode like Ageless, but it does make a difference.
                                Yeah exactly. Clana became ridiculous after Reckoning.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎