Collapse
No announcement yet.

"He's not my boyfriend..."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

She sounds like she's being nit-picky. She's "seeing him," but they're not an "official couple." LOL, whatever. Maybe Lana just didn't want to talk to Lois about it?

Comment

There is no way to justify this, no way to make sense of it. The moral of the story is this: They've killed Lana's character and are just using to, heck i don't even know. They use it for their own personal joke.

Comment

Originally posted by MBCorp
        I don't understand why Lana made such a big deal about telling Clark that she and Lex are now together in Fade and yet denied being involved with him in this episode. Makes absolutely no sense at all.
        This whole season makes no sense with the ships. Clana broke up like 4 times and Lexana seems to be going the same route. One episode, they're friends, then they kiss, then it was a mistake, then they kiss again and appear to be dating, then they are not boyfriend/girlfriend. I mean give me a break.

As far as Lana's character is concerned, it's becoming clear to me that she really wants honesty. Lex was totally honest with her in this episode about what he was doing with Fine, even though Lana knowing could put her in danger, and Lex told her as much. Clark would never do that, so on one hand it makes Clark look like a better guy than Lex, but on the other, Lana wants in on everything even if it puts her in the battle fields.

Comment

No, Lex doesn't tell her the truth imo. He sprinkles in some of the truth to one big lie. He's good at lying, that it makes him seem honest.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
            No, Lex doesn't tell her the truth imo. He sprinkles in some of the truth to one big lie. He's good at lying, that it makes him seem honest.
            I agree, but not this episode. He told her everything. The ship found in Honduras, the fact that he was working on the vaccine with Fine and the fact that he suspected that Fine came out of the ship. That was complete honesty that we saw from Lex in this episode, as much as it pains me to say.

Comment

Off course it took him how long to tell her? Hmmm.... That should send off some red signs, but off course this new Lana is stupid.

Comment

Off course it took him how long to tell her? Hmmm.... That should send off some red signs, but off course this new Lana is stupid.
                Yeah, but he told her that he was trying to decide whether or not to tell her because of the fact that it could put her in danger. He's only been working on this with Fine since Hypnotic. But the point is that he told her. Just like if Clark told her the truth, she would understand as well. But if you keep things from her that are noticeable, that is unacceptable to Lana. That may be wrong of her to do, but that's the way she is.

Comment

I can't figure out Lana and I hate Lexana..... I really wish Lana knew Clarks secret........ even if they never get together... wish she knew the sacrific he made for her...

Comment

Yeah, but he told her that he was trying to decide whether or not to tell her because of the fact that it could put her in danger. He's only been working on this with Fine since Hypnotic. But the point is that he told her. Just like if Clark told her the truth, she would understand as well. But if you keep things from her that are noticeable, that is unacceptable to Lana. That may be wrong of her to do, but that's the way she is.
                    I hear the BS sirons going off my Lex's little confession. Lana wants the truth so very much right now, I agree with that, but that will only last so long IMO.

Comment

I hear the BS sirons going off my Lex's little confession. Lana wants the truth so very much right now, I agree with that, but that will only last so long IMO.
                      Well Lex is going to have to blatantly lie to her or show that he is evil for her to leave him. The only other way it could happen is if she learns about Clark's secret and realizes why Clark broke up with her.

Comment

Re: "He's not my boyfriend..."

Originally posted by Rafael122
                        Right, and I like to swap spit with giraffes.
                        She was talking about Clark.

Comment

Well Lex is going to have to blatantly lie to her or show that he is evil for her to leave him. The only other way it could happen is if she learns about Clark's secret and realizes why Clark broke up with her.
                          Probably, because she has no else. It wouldn't matter even if she didnt love him, she'd fake it.

Comment

Probably, because she has no else. It wouldn't matter even if she didnt love him, she'd fake it.
                            They're not that serious into the relationship yet though. The Lexana relationship is just as inconsistent as the Clana one. One episode you see one thing and the next you see another.

Comment

Oh, I think the clana relationship was pretty clear cut. They loved each other, but if he didn't tell her his secret it was over. Lana would loved him so much, she would ignore whatever happened the previous week and move on. A little more predictable IMO, but still goofy.

Comment

Oh, I think the clana relationship was pretty clear cut. They loved each other, but if he didn't tell her his secret it was over. Lana would loved him so much, she would ignore whatever happened the previous week and move on. A little more predictable IMO, but still goofy.
                                Well by inconsistent, I mean that the writers decided to break them up like 4 times. And now with Lexana, you just don't know what to think. Lana didn't refer to Lex as her boyfriend and there were no intimate moments between Lex and Lana this episode. Not even holding hands or giving the other person a hug. Very strange for what is supposed to be a budding romance.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎