"He's not my boyfriend..."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeling safe in sharing something vulnerable about me

Originally posted by Dagenspear
    Clark is responsible for the choices anyone makes without the facts he can give them. Lana has little reason not to trust Lex as much she has to trust Clark at that point. If the information that Lana is basing her trust in Lex on is faulty and Clark has the facts to prove that faultiness, then he is responsible for her choices because he neglected to give her all the information that could lead to her making a better decision. Lana doesn't have all the facts. Clark does. Clark neglects to give her all the facts. Clark is endangering her life by doing so. Lana can't be held responsible if she doesn't know the facts. Clark, as a person, has the responsibility to give anyone the facts if it can keep them safe. He doesn't. He leaves Lana open and ignorant to danger in this case by doing so.

God bless you! God bless everyone!
    Ok, if you're saying it like this, in this way, then it makes better sense. because I actually agree with this completely. I didn't know where you coming from because I didn't understand your point of view on this matter. You weren't very clear in your perspective and that's why I got lost in translation. so I'm sorry for being a little confused by what you were trying to say about this because i couldn't figure out what you were trying to say. I was very confused because I wasn't following. I was trying to see it from your perspective and that's where I got stuck when you trying to explain it because your explanation wasn't very clear. And I know I am very quick to defend Clark and not so quick to defend Lana or Lex. I am objective and all things to Clark Kent only because I feel like Clark Kent on the inside all the time 24/7. it's not easy being in between 2 worlds where you feel like you don't belong. growing up being different, always feeling like an outsider, like a freak. Like you all alone. People without disabilities don't understand what that's like. Those feelings never goes away, it's always in there. i will always feel like Clark Kent inside so how can you explain that? I am not mad or annoyed or complaining or anything. I just feel safe in sharing something very vulnerable about me to you on here. I can somewhat emotionally relate to Lex for I don't like being on the outside looking in and not being able to trust anyone with my heart or don't know how let in the right people or let people in at all. I can't emotionally relate to Lana for I don't have any abandonment issues like she does, but I do have trust issues part of her. But mostly I can emotionally relate to Clark more as stated above.
    Last edited by laurarawlins; 01-05-2016, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by laurarawlins
      Ok, if you're saying it like this, in this way, then it makes better sense. because I actually agree with this completely. I didn't know where you coming from because I didn't understand your point of view on this matter. You weren't very clear in your perspective and that's why I got lost in translation. so I'm sorry for being a little confused by what you were trying to say about this because i couldn't figure out what you were trying to say. I was very confused because I wasn't following. I was trying to see it from your perspective and that's where I got stuck when you trying to explain it because your explanation wasn't very clear. And I know I am very quick to defend Clark and not so quick to defend Lana or Lex. I am objective and all things to Clark Kent only because I feel like Clark Kent on the inside all the time 24/7. it's not easy being in between 2 worlds where you feel like you don't belong. growing up being different, always feeling like an outsider, like a freak. Like you all alone. People without disabilities don't understand what that's like. Those feelings never goes away, it's always in there. i will always feel like Clark Kent inside so how can you explain that? I am not mad or annoyed or complaining or anything. I just feel safe in sharing something very vulnerable about me to you on here. I can somewhat emotionally relate to Lex for I don't like being on the outside looking in and not being able to trust anyone with my heart or don't know how let in the right people or let people in at all. I can't emotionally relate to Lana for I don't have any abandonment issues like she does, but I do have trust issues part of her. But mostly I can emotionally relate to Clark more as stated above.
      We all like what we like. And we have different things or characters that we connect to. Sometimes that blocks our view of other things. It happened to me on more than one occasion. Being a fan of Chloe and the chlark ship I used to have a dislike for Lana. But the Good Lord allowed me to see things from different perspective's in life and feel empathy for people. I didn't before. That led to a different understanding of Lana as a character. I'm sure it happens to many others as well and for some in a lot more of an extreme way than us. Thank you for trusting me with your vulnerability. People without disabilities may not know fully what it's like, but everyone has felt alone in their life at one time or another. But we're not. We always have God. And in this situation, each other.

God bless you! God bless everyone!

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎