Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cloisforever
    For me, the ending Clois scene was the best.

Clark (to Lois) - "Sometimes I don't think you know me at all, sometimes I think you know me better than anyone."
    That's my favorite too! The goat line was also very funny, so Lois-y.

Comment

there were several great lines...

Clark: Dad...everything I am is because of YOU

Lana (to Lois): He's not my boyfriend (*gag*cough*spew*)

Chloe (referring to snooping in Lionel's files): Is there anything we could find that would make Clark Kent KILL someone?

Chloe (to Clark, in Lionel's office): OK it might take a minute...I can't exactly search for a file called "My Evil Scheme"

Chloe (to Clark and Lionel): So hell freezes over and no one even bothers to tell me?

Brainiac (as Jonathan Kent): I'm the guy that's gonna help bring this world to it's knees

Lionel (to Martha): But I want you to remember that I was at least honest with you (yeah...right)

Comment

"Please, help yourself. Everybody else does." -Lex

Ha ha haaaaah. I laughed so hard when Brainiac was referring to getting himself a drink. It's so true, every Smallville characters has probably had a drink at Lex's mansion.

Comment

Originally posted by clarksmuse
          Chloe to Clark: "Well, put a cloak on me and call me Horatio." I adore that reference to "Hamlet"!!!
          Loved that, too.

And: So Hell freezes over and no one even bothers to tell me?

Lois to Clark: It's tough love time.

Comment

What about Lois slowly backing out of Lana's room after catching Clark in there saying something like "I think I just heard a keg being tapped, I'm gonna go check it out."

Comment

Lion-El: "Not knowing who your are in bed with can make for a very uncomfortable awakening."

Thats how you make a point to lex, just relate it to sex.

Comment

Originally posted by F-Stop Blues
                Lion-El: "Not knowing who your are in bed with can make for a very uncomfortable awakening."

Probably Rosenbaum too..

Comment

Originally posted by F-Stop Blues

This is the one I was talking about. This was an awesome quote typical of the master of disaster, the MB!!

Comment

The two lines I loved best were the one from Chloe about breaking into Lionel's computer and not knowing what to look for. "I can't just look for something called My Evil Scheme", I think is how it went.

And Lois's line about wanting a bicycle but maybe someday wanting a Harley. Sheesh, Al and Miles, how obvious can you get?!

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                      The two lines I loved best were the one from Chloe about breaking into Lionel's computer and not knowing what to look for. "I can't just look for something called My Evil Scheme", I think is how it went.

And Lois's line about wanting a bicycle but maybe someday wanting a Harley. Sheesh, Al and Miles, how obvious can you get?!
                      Knowing him, the only Harley he will get is the Joker's girlfriend.

I never thought of Lana as a bicycle before. Hopefully for Clark, he will forget how to ride a "bike".

On the vehicle note though, I think Clark should save up money and get himself a car that only he drives, just to give himself a more normal life and seperate himself from his future Superman self. It does give him a better cover. I'm sure most of the time, peope wonder how he gets around so much with only 1 truck that is 95% of the time getting repaired after the accidents it's in. He should get something like a used 2002 Camaro.
                      Last edited by xrayvision; 05-05-2006, 02:07 PM.

Comment

i loved the part where jonathan (sp?) was like "Come on, son, kill him and avenge my death!" or something like that, and then later "Kill him!" It was so funny to hear jonathan talking in that completely un-jonathan way

Comment

Lionel: I know you've been smuggling deadly viruses into the country.

Lex: Don't worry Dad, we're not going to put them in any Halloween candy.

Comment

When Clark said to Lois (sometimes I think you dont know me at all, and then sometimes I think you know me better than anyone).Finnally he's warming up to her.

Originally posted by clanais4ever
                            "its like when you put your money in a piggy bank to save up for the bike that you just dont have enought for, and then when you crack it open you relize you were never saving for a bike in the first place you were saving for a harley" lanas the bike and shes the harley
                            Yea could'nt have said it better myself!
                            Last edited by demongene; 05-05-2006, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Lionel: "Not knowing who you're in bed with can make for a very uncomfortable awakening".

You just know he was thinking of that girl from "Bound"!

Fine: "May I?"
                              Lex: "Please, help yourself. Everybody else does"

The look on Lex's face was classic. Though, I bet Lex was thinking, "... just like how everyone blames me for all their problems or blowing apart a wing of my mansion then running off."

Comment

Originally posted by Viking415
                                i loved the part where jonathan (sp?) was like "Come on, son, kill him and avenge my death!" or something like that, and then later "Kill him!" It was so funny to hear jonathan talking in that completely un-jonathan way
                                I agree! It was nice to see that range to JS's acting.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎