Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep 1-22: Devils Trap (season one finale)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cordellg2
    Carry on my wayward son was used in Salvation.
    Was it? Oops, my bad then, sorry.

Comment

No worries. I figured if anyone knows it would be someone from here.

Comment

Good episode ^^

Comment

Loved the episode, and what a cliffhanger!

Comment

I love this Episode so much

Comment

wow. this is the first time i have ever been so involved with a TV show. with ANYTHING. at first i just watched this show for the kicks just to pass the time, i thought i was gonna watch a corny ghost story show but look what happened! i was scared blind in each and every episode, i adored the brothers and their relationship, the general outline of the show was appealing...i now understand why the show is so massive. it's so unique, especially for 2005; the early 2000s had some pretty tragic entertainment during this era.

the one moment that really struck to me was the part when john was possessed and begged for sam to kill him. i always had thought the american view of family was too ridiculous and cheesy to ever get into, but that's when i was actually crying. my family is my life. looking at sam i saw myself. i saw myself in that situation and i don't think i would have killed my father either. it would be too much. i know my mind would be giving me all the logical positives on the situation but i believe my finger would freeze.

and of course....that car accident....please! totally unexpected. of COURSE it would get a second season after all that has happened and it ends like that! the show really had us fooled (at least me) that the demon would be defeated this season.

this season is so good i'm actually considering buying it. it's that amazing. mad kudos to eric for brainstorming the whole thing.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎