No announcement yet.

Faith - a sequel to Pieces

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faith - a sequel to Pieces

I don't know if any one who frequents this forum reads anything in the Clark and Chloe forum, but I have a fic there called Pieces.
    I spend a good deal of time with Lex and Lana in that fic, it's not just about Clark and Chloe, though they are the primary story.

The sequels are split up, instead of being all together like the first. The second sequel, Faith, is all Lex and Lana and I imagine this is the place to post it.

Just wanted to poke my head in, say hi and introduce myself before I start posting the story as well as give any of you a chance to check out the first story. I'm posting the link to that story as well, just to make it easier...

Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily about the pairing of Clark/Chloe. Can be friendship or romance. All fic posted in this forum must be rated G through PG-13.

Thanks!
    Last edited by kdsch123; 05-02-2006, 08:38 PM.

Can't wait for you to start kdsch123!!!

Comment

I'll like this too

Comment

Thanks guys!!

Comment

No prob and nice Troth stuff by the way.

Comment

Faith - a sequel to Pieces.

Acknowledgments: WB and DC own everything.

Faith: 1. Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, an idea, or a thing. 2. Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence..3. Loyalty to a person or thing; allegiance

Lex stood in what used to be his Clark Kent archive room. The debris had been cleaned up, and what was left of the archive had been packed away and placed in storage. His world had changed, since Lana, since his father’s kidnapping. And now Lana had moved into her condo in Metropolis, Dad was back to himself and more himself than he’d been in a good long while, and Lex was, as was becoming normal, alone. He touched the empty glass display case. He already had something else to fill these display cases; artifacts that had been shipped to him from all over the globe in his search for Fine. His quest wasn’t over, Lex thought. It was just going underground, in consideration of Lana’s continuing prejudice on Clark Kents behalf. It would not be over until he knew, conclusively, what he needed to know. And the truth was not easy to come by.

“I thought I’d find you here.” Lana’s gentle voice embraced him from the doorway. Lex turned, and watched her come down the few steps and walk toward him. As always, Lex was stricken by how beautiful Lana was. “Making plans?”

“I was thinking of turning this into a museum room…for real antiques.” Lex said, smiling down at her. “For the artifacts I’ve been collecting.”

“That’s a good idea.” Lana replied, smiling back at Lex. “I can’t wait to see how it all looks when you get them unpacked.” She looked around. “I can definitely say I approve of the idea to redecorate.” Standing on tiptoe, Lana leaned up and kissed Lex gently.

“Speaking of decorating, how is life in Metropolis?” He had accepted her kiss, but slid his hands into his pockets and stepped back. “Happy with your view?”

“Lex, if this about me not staying in the guest house, we did already discuss that.” Lana
            said, frowning. “I’m not ready to move in here permanently. I’m already feeling weird about the condo.” She hugged herself nervously. “I feel like I should be paying rent.”

“We can arrange that, if it makes you feel better.” Lex retorted, stung. “I’m not in the habit of having my gifts thrown back at me though, Lana.”

‘Lex.” Lana went to him, resting her hands on his chest lightly. “I’m not doing that.
            I just feel odd about it. It’s different than living above the Talon. I had a stake in that.”

“And you don’t have a stake in us?” Lex asked, looking down into Lana’s face. He did not remove his hands from his pockets or try to touch her in any way.

“You’re twisting my words.” Lana said sadly. “Things have been strange between us since Gotham City.”

“They have, but then, everything has been strange since Gotham City, and our visit with my old friend Bruce.” The emphasis on the last four words was not good, and in fact, meant the exact opposite. Lex felt himself losing his temper, so he closed his eyes and counted. It was an old trick, but it worked. “What brings you out to Smallville?”

“You.” Lana said, her voice soft and full of reassurance. “I wanted to see you. It’s spring break and I only have one paper to do, so I wanted to come spend time with you.” She smiled at him gently. “If you want me to go, I will.”

“Actually, I’m glad you came.” Lex took his hands out of his pockets and put his arms around Lana. “I’ve got these tickets tonight for the Metropolis Opera. They’re putting on “Les Miserables”. Members of the Broadway cast are performing. Since you are such a fan of the book.”

“Really, Lex?” Lana asked, her smile widening. “I thought you hated “Les Miserables” ?”

“For you, I’ll sit through anything.” Lex smiled down at her. “Come on, I’ll go back to Metropolis with you and we’ll get ready for tonight.”

Comment

Great start

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

No problem,by the way I meant to ask what the third sequel? Is it Bruce/Lois if so I recommend posting in the Other Pairings forum .

Comment

Yes, and I've sown the seeds for that one in 'Troth' too. I will definitely will be posting it in Other Pairings. When I start it - which might be this weekend.

Comment

Great start Denise!!! PPMS!!!!

Comment

Never been to the Lexana forum before, but I can't help but follow you

Great start

Comment

I'm looking forward to a Chlark/Lexana fanfic!

Comment

Come on Ch.2 please. Don't forget the Lexana fic!

Comment

I will... I promise.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎