No announcement yet.

Lois is all about herself!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myankskent
    I know it's not going to be done that way, it's just funny how Clark will ultimately choose the sex symbol of the show. It's just weird. And it's not that big of a deal. Hopefully it won't happen on this show though.
    Actually, I think that just happens to be the nature of television. They're all beautiful people--not toooooo realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss L
      Actually, I think that just happens to be the nature of television. They're all beautiful people--not toooooo realistic.
      Oh no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by shinedown
        i love lois. she's brings funniness and spice to the episodes that she's in and i love her tough-borderline arrogant attitude. its a breath of fresh air after lana's annoying and blinded passivity. at least lois wont take crap from anyone and isnt afraid to verbally spar with clark. shes a wonderful ass-et (pun intended) to the show
        couldn't have said it better!!

originally posted by cloisfan4life
        damn you guys are still trying to argue about Lois.
        Why does everybody argue about and get all bugged at Lois?? I like her character and what she brings to the show. I also think that Clark acts more Supermanish around her and I like Super-Clark.

Comment

In many versions of movies or series that's how Lois really is all about herself.It's her own character.

Lois brings a humor's touch and spices up the show.It's very refreshing when miss drama queen is there.

Comment

I like lois but not in smallville at this time. I've never gotten over how they just dumped her in smallville when she's suposed to be introduced to the superman story in metropolis.

Comment

Re: Lois is all about herself!

Originally posted by Kreukie
              People complain that Lana all about herself, but when Clark tries to tell Lois that she's in trouble she totally rags on him, ignores him and accuses of him being jealous of the guy she's dating, then to top it off she goes and bad mouths him to Chloe.
              I don't think it is that wrong for both Lois and Lana to be all about themself at this stage of life. They are young and trying to find themselves. However, being in a relationship, they need to deal with their significant other. Since Lois hasn't been in a relationship it's hard to tell if she would revolve around herself or them as a couple. But Lana we have seen, and she appear to be more about herself then her man. A perfect example is when she ran off to Lex during Reckoning after her fiance offered her everything. If she thought about Clark and his desires and feelings, she wouldn't have gone.

Comment

Originally posted by SVFan7337
                Lois lives above the Talon, not at the Kent farm. (Hence the whole shower scene above the Talon). But she does drop in at the Kent's whenever she feels like it apparently.
                "Lois, we want you to know that you are welcome back here any time." -Jonathan Kent

Comment

Originally posted by Kreukie
                  People complain that Lana all about herself, but when Clark tries to tell Lois that she's in trouble she totally rags on him, ignores him and accuses of him being jealous of the guy she's dating, then to top it off she goes and bad mouths him to Chloe.

That like five seasons worth of things people complain about Lana in one episode.
                  Lois is a grown woman, she's over 18 and this guy keeps bugging into her relationships (remember he digged into AC's past, in Aqua), crossing the line. Why shouldn't she be pissed off? Fact is, he's got no right to interfere like that. He's acted on numerous occations, like Lois is a little girl, that he needs to protect. The fact that she's an adult, who can fend for herself, doesn't seem to have crossed his mind.

Comment

umm...Lois coming off as all about herselfs how Lois is suppose to be. Lois was created during the 40's when a women pretty much had to put herself first if she was going to have a career in a workforce dominated by men. To be honest Lois comes off all about herself but it is generally with the best of intentions, like trying to get the story of the year but at the same time trying to stop injustuces through her work. With Lana, Lana's self involvment has generally been all about what is best for Lana. The one time Lana tried to do something for someone else by creating the Isis foundation to help the meteor infected, she let Chloe do all the work in terms of helping the meteor infected. Lana, rather then actually help people used Isis as a way to get back on Lex, I doubt she had any realy intention of trying to help people.

Comment

• Originally posted by jon-el87
                      Lois is a grown woman, she's over 18 and this guy keeps bugging into her relationships (remember he digged into AC's past, in Aqua), crossing the line. Why shouldn't she be pissed off? Fact is, he's got no right to interfere like that. He's acted on numerous occations, like Lois is a little girl, that he needs to protect. The fact that she's an adult, who can fend for herself, doesn't seem to have crossed his mind.
                      Well frankly AC was kinda like a terrorist in Aqua. That makes him Clark's business. Sure AC turned out alright but Clark still did the wise thing to warn Lois even if Clark never does have enough evidence to back up his claims.

Worst case scenario it would have been Lois who followed AC into the LuthorCorp place and got blown up by that bomb.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow
                        Well frankly AC was kinda like a terrorist in Aqua. That makes him Clark's business. Sure AC turned out alright but Clark still did the wise thing to warn Lois even if Clark never does have enough evidence to back up his claims.

Worst case scenario it would have been Lois who followed AC into the LuthorCorp place and got blown up by that bomb.
                        Clark did a check-up, before AC attempted to blow up that device. All Clark knew at that time, was that AC could swim faster than him and assumed he was a bad guy, even speculating that there might be more, that AC's never just been arrested for. He had no justifiable cause to dig into the past of the guy, before the scene in the lab.

Comment

• Well shouldn't the ability itself be sufficient to be careful? AC could have been a meteor freak (not a very good sanity percentage in that bunch) or worse.

Comment

• In both cases (Aqua and Fade) Clark was just jealous first. Remember how he acted at the party when Graham introduced Lois as his date? He didn't know Graham was a hitman at that time, only that he worked as a headhunter and was rich. Then Lois caught Clark sneaking in her apartment while she was showering. If Clark had been man enough to actually say that Graham was a professional hitman instead of mumbling something about her date, Lois would have changed her attitude like she did when Chloe told about Graham. So Lois had a good reason to be upset.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎