No announcement yet.

Lois is all about herself!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lois is all about herself!

People complain that Lana all about herself, but when Clark tries to tell Lois that she's in trouble she totally rags on him, ignores him and accuses of him being jealous of the guy she's dating, then to top it off she goes and bad mouths him to Chloe.

That like five seasons worth of things people complain about Lana in one episode.
    Last edited by Kreukie; 04-28-2006, 12:47 AM.

I totally agree with you.

Comment

Oh totally - I find Lana passive aggressive at times but EDLois is just blatently mean.

Comment

I think Lois's thing was more about her own frustrations with the guys she chooses. We know from her conversation with Martha that she recognizes that she's attracted to the wrong men. She was probably just venting her frustrations with herself at Clark when he tried telling her she was dating a murderer (which I'd say qualifies as "wrong men").

Plus... Lois complained for about 2 minutes maybe; we've been putting up with Lana for upwards of 5 years now =).

Comment

Originally posted by TampaVille
          Plus... Lois complained for about 2 minutes maybe; we've been putting up with Lana for upwards of 5 years now =).
          So three more seasons of it and you'll complain about it?

The excuse you used about Lois bad mouthing Clark doesn't make sense because she's always bad mouthing Clark for the smallest things.

Comment

It's kind of funny though. From Lana's end, it always seems like "Me, Me, Me". Yet with Lois, it's "screw you. I'll do what I want. Regardless of the facts." Neither is ideal , but I guess they're part of what makes the show interesting! Well, I think so...

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
              From Lana's end, it always seems like "Me, Me, Me". Yet with Lois, it's "screw you. I'll do what I want. Regardless of the facts."
              Um, that's the same thing.

Comment

Lois likes to bash on Clark and vice versa. Clark while still being nice does have his moments too. Not as much as lois has, but that's their habit. They like making fun of each other its just to cover up that they do actually care for one another as friends, but they don't want to admit it just yet.

Plus Lois did admit in Fragile and past episodes that she can seriously misjudge people and feels sorry for the way she treats them. Grant it she still pokes fun at clark, but its not as much as season 4. This season you can see how Lois is serious about growing up yeah her headstrong smarty pants attitude is still there, but she's now chief of staff and wants to find love and like I said she isn't hard on clark as much as she use to. She actually complimented with words like "your a good friend" or "I'll be lucky to end up with someone as honorable as clark someday.."

As for Lana i think it was way too fast for her to get involved with Lex just because she was upset and he was there to comfort her and was honest. However she was right in Fade he made the decision to break up with her and not tell her the truth. I think Lana was kind of cold for pushing Clark away and not giving him a chance to say anything and then saying afterwards it was his decision. i'm sad about the break up and angry that clana(even if their broken up) is still dragging on. Clark needs to move on..and that means not humping the next chick that comes yer way. I mean as a man grow up and accept the consequences to yer decision. He just needs to deal with it and become a better man. Romance will come along later on..he needs to focus on himself.

Comment

Oh I so agree. Even though I don't care for Lana, at least she tries to be nice and doesn't intentionally make rude comments and act like an ass. I've tried so hard to give Lois a chance, but lately she's been grinding on my nerves really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by TampaVille
                    I think Lois's thing was more about her own frustrations with the guys she chooses. We know from her conversation with Martha that she recognizes that she's attracted to the wrong men. She was probably just venting her frustrations with herself at Clark when he tried telling her she was dating a murderer (which I'd say qualifies as "wrong men").

Yep, I completely agree. It only took Chloe telling Lois one time that she was about to date a killer for her to back off and go help look for Clark. And the scene with Martha was perfect. It paralleled Lois' dating troubles with Clark's. I saw them successfully allowing Lois to acknowledge that she is imperfect and to me, that makes her more approachable. This is square one Lois which is reminiscent of square one Clark back when he was reactive and immature.

Comment

Ya see, the writers are so terrible that they had to bring something back that pertained to another character and planted it in Lois because they obviously do not have any material for Lois, so they make it up or take from others.

Comment

Originally posted by rumpuso
                        This is square one Lois which is reminiscent of square one Clark back when he was reactive and immature.
                        I respectfully disagree. Lois' behaviour has nothing to do with Clark's, ever, Imo. They are not alike, in any sense. She doesn't have to go through the things he does on a daily basis. And she doesn't care for people as he does.

I would never compare her level of "immaturity" to Clark's, neither her actions or reactions. In fact, I would never compare her to Clark in any way.

Comment

I didn't think it was that big a deal. Sure, she snapped at Clark, but she always snaps at Clark, and she later admitted to Martha that she stinks at relationships.

I'm not saying she should have snapped at Clark for it, but that wasn't a big deal. She just caught him in her apartment while she was naked. Even if he was there to protect her, she had a right to be a little upset about the fact in general.

Comment

Some of you are forgetting the whole A.C. (Aquaman) situation. I think some of Lois's frustration was due to the memory of how Clark acted then, and he was actually wrong about that one and admitted it. So she sort of had the right, imo, to get a little frustrated with Clark when she hadn't seen anything weird with this new guy herself.

Comment

Lois is annoying. I'm not saying that Lana's isn't, but you can at least get inside of Lana's head. Lois just has a nasty comment for everyone. Lana shoots nasty comments over to Clark if she knows that he his deliberately hiding something from her, but what is Lois' excuse to be mean? Damn, I mean the Kents are allowing her to live at their house for goodness sakes.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎