Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana doesn't owe Clark anything...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well he is certainly not in any position to tell her his little secret.
    Lana isnt evil she is just naive and full of herself.

Comment

Originally posted by aqua
      Do they want people to dislike Lana? Because it's working.
      You know, I was wondering the same thing when I was watching. How could anyone like this person? Are TPTB deliberately making her a totally unsympathetic character? I usually take a neutral stance on Lana, but in this episode, I did not like her at all. Not the attitude, not the behavior. I think bringing Lex the luxurious robe so his affluent sensibilities wouldn't have to put up with lowlife hospital garb just pushed it over the edge for me.

And I agree -- she owe's Clark just about everything. I don't even want to list the times he's pulled her rear end out of the fire.

Comment

She should remember about 50% of the times he saved her life, so I agree, she owe's Clark just about everything.

I guess TPTB feel that we need to dislike Lana to not wish him with her. As an ex-Clana fan, I'm totally over it and soon Clark will be too. Otherwise, we wouldn't want him to move on.

Lana never did like things not going her way, and she's showing Clark just that. She's definitely becoming bitter.

Comment

Bitter. Good word.

Comment

I just hope he gives her much worse treatment when it's all over than he gave Pete at the end of Velocity. Heck, maybe Chloe will return the favor and have her committed to Belle Reve.

Comment

MOD EDIT: Not an acceptable post - Al
              Last edited by Big Albowski; 05-01-2006, 03:49 AM.

Comment

I'm sorry, but I don't think rape would ever be funny in this show (only in real life if it happens to a murderer/rapist who deserves it).

Comment

Rape is never funny, and it should never be joked about.
                  Last edited by cotton candy girl; 04-30-2006, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by commencement_rox
                    i hope they could change clarks destiny and have him rape her then push her in front of a car. that would be funny. lana is so annoying
                    See you got it all wrong in her future psycho phase lana will try to rape Clark and attpemt to destory Lois and Clark marriage. To no avail.

Likewise rape is never funny man woman or child.

Comment

Actually at that ending scene, I was immediately reminded of a line that Jason Teague said last year that Clark should have said: "You don't realize how much I've been protecting you" (something like that). [/B]
                      Yeah, if he'd said that, my god, that one line would've put a bit of joy of hope for Clark in my mind.

Comment

Lana does owe Clark her life (as does everyone else in the show).

But I think Lana meant she owes him nothing in the context of their romantic relationship. He broke up with her in a harsh way, completely crushing her heart (and crushing his own heart in the process). So she can date whoever she wants, and she doesn't have to tell Clark about her new boyfriend, or get his approval. She doesn't owe him the truth in that context. It's like this with any relationship. If you and your boyfriend/girlfriend break up , you're not obliged to tell him/her whether or not you're dating someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by sari_chem

But I think Lana meant she owes him nothing in the context of their romantic relationship. He broke up with her in a harsh way, completely crushing her heart (and crushing his own heart in the process). So she can date whoever she wants, and she doesn't have to tell Clark about her new boyfriend, or get his approval. She doesn't owe him the truth in that context. It's like this with any relationship. If you and your boyfriend/girlfriend break up , you're not obliged to tell him/her whether or not you're dating someone else.
                          As much as I dislike the girl, I have to agree with you on this one, Lana doesn´t owe Clark anything, at least where their former relationship is concerned!
                          They have broken up, and she is trying to move on with her life! That's her right, and no matter what kind of person she chooses, that's her thing and hers alone!
                          Last edited by umm; 05-01-2006, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sari_chem

You're right, sari. I don't think that could have been explained any better.

Comment

Originally posted by cotton candy girl
                              You're right, sari. I don't think that could have been explained any better.
                              I said this elsewhere, but as far as Clark is concerned, I think Lana has got free reign to do whatever she wants, with Lex or anybody else... right up to the point where she is actively plotting to take Clark down right along side Lex. Up to that point, I'll cut her some slack.

Comment

I dont see what the problem is, Clark broke up with her. She was not mean to him, she just got on with her life and found someone else. End.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎