Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hated the scene they ended it on.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya, kristin has no idea what she is getting into and shes starting to be a brat on the show. she tells chloe in "fragile" that her and lex would never have a relationship like that and now shes about to shack it up with lex. wat a @#$@#!!!

Comment

Haha, I thought the same thing. Lana was *****y, but her hair was sure pretty!

Comment

Originally posted by KEakaCK
        Or end it involving Jor-El inhabiting Lionel doing something to tease us all regarding the final 2 episodes of the season...That would of been perfect way of ending it.
        Yah, I love the Lion-El endings. That really makes me want to see whats going to happen next. The end of Cyborg was one of my favorites!

Comment

I was physically YELLING at my television screen for Lana not to show up at the barn again...ANYONE but Lana. And she showed up.

I writhed in agony through the whole scene. Every time she talks, I just want to stick hot needles in my ears. But then I remember I can mute or change the channel.

Comment

I freakin hate how Lana always gets the last word in...the writers seem to hate to let clark actually voice his opinion and call lana an ungrateful little harlett...let him tell her off once and for all for crap's sake!

Comment

It looked like one of the old eps where they have to give a portion of the episode to Clana. Angst, or fluff.

Comment

i hope clark does go out with lois, that will show lana and she will prolly get all sad to see them together haha that would be priceless to watch

Comment

Originally posted by justsaynotokryptonite
                  I freakin hate how Lana always gets the last word in...the writers seem to hate to let clark actually voice his opinion and call lana an ungrateful little harlett...let him tell her off once and for all for crap's sake!
                  That's what happens when he lies. If he can't tell the truth, there's nothing left for him to do except stand there and take it like a man.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                    That's what happens when he lies. If he can't tell the truth, there's nothing left for him to do except stand there and take it like a man.
                    Yeah, he spent all that time saving lifes. Let's ***** at him cause he's such a liar about a secret that is all his to keep to himself.

Comment

Originally posted by IVODARK
                      Yeah, he spent all that time saving lifes. Let's ***** at him cause he's such a liar about a secret that is all his to keep to himself.
                      Someone who doesn't know the secret doesn't see it that way. Plus, if he tells Lana off, he'll get caught in a lie by her, so what's the point? She'll always have the last word as long as Clark lies. That's the point.

Comment

I thought Lana came off in that last scene as nasty, bitter, spiteful and completely unlikeable. Its one thing to be hurt over a break-up, but its quite another to develop convenient amnesia and make claims like you owe Clark nothing. He's saved her, and been there for her, over and over and over again during the run of this show. And if he is such a horrible person, then why did she stay with him so long? She knew that that he kept secrets all throughout their relationship. Now, suddenly, she can't trust him? B/c he broke up with her? Ah, screw you woman.

As for her ridiculous "I'm better then you b/c I'll tell the truth", she lied right in this scene. She had to be guilted into doing it by Lex. And as for her always telling the truth when that horrible Clark doesn't, has she mentioned the whole "I killed Genevieve Teague thing and had Lex cover it up for me"? Yeah, thought not.

Really Clark, time to get to steppin' Any woman thats macking on another guy, especially one thats your enemy, in such short period of time ain't worth it.

Yeah, let her find happiness with Lex. Let me know how that works out for ya Lana.
                        Last edited by BadToad; 04-27-2006, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                          I thought Lana came off in that last scene as nasty, bitter, spiteful and completely unlikeable. Its one thing to be hurt over a break-up, but its quite another to develop convenient amnesia and make claims like you owe Clark nothing. He's saved her, and been there for her, over and over and over again during the run of this show. And if he is such a horrible person, then why did she stay with him so long? She knew that that he kept secrets all throughout their relationship. Now, suddenly, she can't trust him? B/c he broke up with her? Ah, screw you woman.

As for her ridiculous "I'm better then you b/c I'll tell the truth", she lied right in this scene. She had to be guilted into doing it by Lex. And as for her always telling the truth when that horrible Clark doesn't, has she mentioned to whole "I killed Genevieve Teague thing and had Lex cover it up for me"? Yeah, thought not.

Really Clark, time to get to steppin' Any woman thats macking on another guy, especially one thats your enemy, in such short period of time ain't worth it.

Yeah, let her find happiness with Lex. Let me know how that works out for ya Lana.
                          Amen

Comment

As for her ridiculous "I'm better then you b/c I'll tell the truth", she lied right in this scene. She had to be guilted into doing it by Lex. And as for her always telling the truth when that horrible Clark doesn't, has she mentioned to whole "I killed Genevieve Teague thing and had Lex cover it up for me"? Yeah, thought not.

Lana did come off that way, but Clark has done plenty along the way and his lies, even though it is meant to protect people, still hurt them. I'd love to see how you'd respond to someone that blatantly lies to you about important things.

Comment

Originally posted by Jlandsw
                              I just can't believe he packed up the telescope. WOW.
                              I was glad he did - very telling that he's moving on. I didn't need Clana at the end - it would've worked for me if they just had him packing the telescope, cleaning up and throwing away the broken glass, frame and picture - if some feel throwing the picture away would be too much, at least fold it up and put away with the telescope.

Comment

As for her ridiculous "I'm better then you b/c I'll tell the truth", she lied right in this scene. She had to be guilted into doing it by Lex. And as for her always telling the truth when that horrible Clark doesn't, has she mentioned the whole "I killed Genevieve Teague thing and had Lex cover it up for me"? Yeah, thought not.

The way you word it kinda seems funny. But unlikely some that absurd would happen.

Yet, when you think about it, Lana pulled it off. *claps*

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎