Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana to Lex: You saved my life...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Lana said that Line I litteraly yanked my hair and slambed my head into the coffee table. The way she said that line drove me insane. And how in the world did she think that Lex saved her?

Comment

Originally posted by sari_chem
      She credits Lex for it because that's what she saw. Lana doesn't have the luxury of the audience to see everything that's going on. As far as she saw, Lex stepped into a bullet for her again (she thought he did the same thing in Lockdown. Of course, Lex's "taking a bullet for her" in Lockdown is debatable. But in this ep, he did cover her).

There is no reason why she might suspect Clark saved them both. It's not like he ever told her that he is "faster than a speeding bullet."

And yes, that was the writer's way of making it a bit more believable that Lana would fall for Lex.
      But then again, these little moments are getting ridiculous. How many times has Clark saved Lana without her even being aware of it? This was a a stupid, convenient scene to keep the lexana rolling along. It's contrived and it's quite frankly a waste of time.

Comment

She should of said "you saved my life Lex just the way Clark does all the time"

Comment

It's not like Lana said "you saved my life, and Clark didn't"

As far as she knew, she and Lex were the only ones in the room. He covered her from a potential bullet. So at that moment, he saved her life. So there's nothing wrong with what she said.
          Exactly.

Lana doesn't know Clark saved them, from her perspective Lex did, so for Lana to comment on anything other than that is just crazy. Plus, Lex didn't just save her as in beating the hell outta of the other guy, he sheilded her from bullets, he was willing to die for her and probably would have if wasn't for Clark sneaking in and out to save the day like he did.

Comment

i was so irritated bc this is going to be lana's new saying..not secrets lies n more secrets but lex saved me!!!! aye man she is nieve.

Comment

I reall really think Lana needs to go in for a cat scan. She has to have brian damge or something. . .

Ok Lana dear the guy was shooting at both of you Lex got behind you so it would hit him not you the gun fires a bullet goes out and Lex is not hurt. Do the math.

Comment

She credits Lex for it because that's what she saw. Lana doesn't have the luxury of the audience to see everything that's going on. As far as she saw, Lex stepped into a bullet for her again (she thought he did the same thing in Lockdown. Of course, Lex's "taking a bullet for her" in Lockdown is debatable. But in this ep, he did cover her).

There is no reason why she might suspect Clark saved them both. It's not like he ever told her that he is "faster than a speeding bullet."

And yes, that was the writer's way of making it a bit more believable that Lana would fall for Lex.
                Yes but other times Lana knows CLark has saved her like with Tina in Vistor, the fire in Hereafter, the guy from Forever.

Also Lana has seen Clark save others like/being heroic (running into dangerous saturation to save her and/or others) in Extinction, Perry, Crisis, Forsaken, Ageless, Arrival, Mortal, Hidden, Thrist and Void. Lana has seen these things with her own eyes.

Comment

Trust me, the writing is supar towards the end of the season.

I am so sick of Lana and her selfish a$$.

Comment

This is why Lana deserves Lex and what ever happens there. Clark saved her more times then not , is a much better person then Lex yet just because he kept some things hidden she can't "trust" him. Lex she knows has done some really bad things and she acts like hes "not such a bad guy". She also knows about his colorful past with other women but then again she does go from guy to guy so they go together nicely.

Clark is now free of Lana , wether he likes it or not

Comment

^ I agree with everything that you said, but I don't think Lana goes from guy to guy, she has only had 4 real boyfriends, Whitney, Clark, Lex, Jason, If you want to count that guy from the rehab clinic and the guy from magnetic that's 6. Really they don't count though cuz she never went out with the rehab dude, and she was forced to be with magneto. 4 boyfriends in 5 years isn't bad, esp. since they were serious not just flings. I'm not proud of the way Lana's been acting either though.

Comment

I don't get what you people are complaining about, she thought Lex saved her so she made a comment to him about it.

No different than when Clark has saved her and she would make a comment on it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by redraven
                          That line really got on my nerves.
                          Mine too! I wanted to throw an orange peel at her! I mean, I know that she couldn't have possible known it was Clark who saved her, but what bothers me is how she turns to puddy right there in Lex's arms. Any time Clark saved her - and she knew about it - instead of a thank you, it was "how did you do it?", "I don't get it", "just tell me how you saved me from this and that"... what's the deal. Maybe it's just me, but I think her behavior towards this topic of one saving another (particularly her) is pretty lame.

Comment

Clark saving her all of the other times is besides the point. How would that fit in Lex and Lana's situation at all? A hit man tries to kill them both, Lex tells Lana to get behind him so he can shoot, then they both run out of the room. They both know that Graham is going to shoot, and Lex purposely covers Lana to protect her from a BULLET. So now, what do you expect Lana to do? Should she sit Lex down on the floor, both their legs crossed like first graders, and have Lana list all of the times Clark has saved her? I mean come on.

There's nothing wrong with telling the person who saved you at that moment that he saved you. It doesn't negate anything that Clark has ever done for her. She didn't say "you're the only one who has ever saved me."

Lana has thanked Clark for saving her, too. She even tells him that she was glad she helped him in Precipice because "it's not everyday that Lana Lang can save Clark Kent."

Plus, why would she bring up her EX-boyfriend to her current boyfriend? Should she have said "Thanks for covering me Lexy, but Clark has saved me more than that." No, of course not.
                            Last edited by sari_chem; 04-28-2006, 05:06 AM.

Comment

She said that just because she’s officially with him now, that’s all.
                              Since when does Lana Lang ever feel grateful to ANYBODY? Clark, Nell, Chloe......she always acts like the whole world owns her.

Comment

i agree with sari_chem. Clark saving her in the past has nothing to do with what had just happened! She thought that Lex helped her dodge a bullet by blocking her....whats so wrong with her comment?

it has nothing to do with her being ungrateful to Clark, she was being GRATEFUL to Lex, i dont see why its being twisted to something negative

If Lex did the same thing for Chloe and she said "you saved my life!" would we all get on her case for being ungrateful to Clark when she KNOWS his secret? i dont think so

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎