No announcement yet.

Lana to Lex: You saved my life...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OutlawAngel
    When Lana said that Line I litteraly yanked my hair and slambed my head into the coffee table. The way she said that line drove me insane. And how in the world did she think that Lex saved her?

Comment

• Lex saves Lana!?!? Really?

Lex may have saved Lana before in (Void) and in (Lockdown) and also in the hospital room when he told Lana to get behind him after Graham attacked them and before Clark ever showed up at the Hospital knowing that Lex and Lana were in danger after Graham Garrett told him and weakened him with Kryptonite and knocked him out with the meteor rock and buried him in the ground in the back ally of the talon, with Lois and Chloe finding him in the ground and with Chloe throwing away the meteor rock without Lois noticing. Though Lana believed Lex saved her life and made her drawn closer to him when in actual fact it was Clark who had saved them both, they just didn't see him come in from behind them. but what I don't understand is why would Lex encourage Lana to tell Clark about them being boyfriend and girlfriend? when Clark already saw them kissing earlier that same episode? and already knows about them after seeing them kiss and is talking to Chloe at the planet about it? both Clark and Chloe knows the truth about Lex and his lies why can't Lana not see that? is she that gullible? she seems to be when it comes to Lex, because she is either delusional thinking that Lex is trustworthy or she is seriously gullible believing that Lex is honest when we all know he isn't. Imagine Lana's reaction and facial expression if Clark actually told her that he already knew about her and Lex and actually told her off right in her face instead of simply saying "You can't trust Lex." seriously Clark tell her the reasons why she can't trust him, instead of just saying that she can't trust Lex I mean honestly.
      Last edited by laurarawlins; 06-18-2015, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎