Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to lie Lana...

"I was dropping off some books"

For me to poop on.

As much as she talks about honesty, she sure likes to lie in front of peoples faces.

Who doesn't lie on this show? Not that I condone lying. So why single Lana out?

Comment

Yeah well she learned from the master, Clarky Kenty ... He deserves to be lied to.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimeJoe
        Yeah well she learned from the master, Clarky Kenty ... He deserves to be lied to.

Comment

I agree. The lies are way out of hand and Clark does it the most by far.

Comment

Originally posted by cotton candy girl
            Who doesn't lie on this show? Not that I condone lying. So why single Lana out?
            Because she is always harping on and on about HONESTY!! So if she's not above lying (again) the she needs to shut up and stop being hypocritical.

Comment

Originally posted by sstray72
              Because she is always harping on and on about HONESTY!! So if she's not above lying (again) the she needs to shut up and stop being hypocritical.

She doesn't need to shut up, because the BDA broke up with her. I don't condone any of them lying, but Clark's been lying to the girl's face for years.

Comment

At least Clark was somewhat honest with her when he ended it. There relationship could still be on the respirator if Clark didnt break up with her. She should have told him the truth but who are we kidding.

Comment

Clark was SOMEWHAT honest with her? When? When he told her he didn't love her?

Comment

Clark did have a pretty good reason to lie tho, come on people

Comment

And he had just as good a reason not to lie

Comment

Originally posted by AnimeJoe
                        And he had just as good a reason not to lie
                        This is Clark Kent we're talking about here! Whether it's telling the truth or lying, they both have consequences. If Lex and lana value honesty so much then why they are not being honest themselves? you can't expect people be honest with you if you can't be honest with yourself first. Think about that for a change. So you're saying it's ok for Lex and Lana to keep secrets and tell lies, but not Clark? Clark has every right to!!! Lex is a lier and a fake who believes himself to be the hero when he isn't, Lana is a lier and a hypocrite who's always out for herself who doesn't think about other peoples feelings, needs, priorities or desires other than her own and Clark is a lier and a superhero who has the people's best interest at heart who cares about the well beings of others with the noble cause of protecting the world and has to lie in order to keep people safe and protect them even if at times it backfires. so stop pressing Clark on this whole honesty issue and start pressing harder on Lex and Lana on their honesty hypocrisy.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎