Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep 1.21 - Salvation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if you can say meg is the demon's daughter. And it wouldn't necessarilly be the same demon they are hunting either. Just because she calls it father doesn't prove anything. It's like a devil worshipper calling the devil father. Doesn't mean he spawned that individual. And if spoilers say otherwise, that doesn't belong here.

Comment

I agree with all who say that Meg and the other guy are posessed. The Demon in the house doesnt take on the qualities of Meg. Meg is visible just like the rest of us. The Demon is a ghostly figure who is able to disappear and reappear.

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyblue1
        SVfan26, was that a spoiler? Please don't put spoilers in your posts. A lot of us like to remain unspoiled.

Sorry, I should have kept that stuff to myself - people can read spoilers thread if need/want to know (spoilers edited out).

Comment

Prayer John Mumbled in Salvation

What was the prayer John winchester mumbled before he threw the rosary into the water?

Comment

Originally posted by kcox6751
            OK heres the problem in Indiana SV and SN were both delayed because of the Pacers game. My stupid DVR recorder screwed up: I saw all of Smallville, but I missed everything after the part where Sam and Dean rescue the family from the burning house. The last thing I saw was the demon in the house, and Sam wanted to go in but Dean wouldnt let him. The demon dissapeared and there was a commercial break. It ended during the break. Could someone please tell me what happened in the rest of the eppy? That would be great!!
            Please?

Comment

Okay, kcox6751. But a lot of stuff happened in a short time.

Sam and Dean go back to the motel to wait for John. Dean's worried because John isn't answering cell phone. But Sam is too mad at Dean for stopping him from going back into the burning house to kill the demon. Sam reveals that he's willing to die to kill the thing, while Dean reveals he'd rather they never find the demon if it means losing Sam. Then, he hits Sam with, "Mom and Jess are gone. And, no matter what you do, they aren't coming back," which ticks Sam off. Sam slams Dean into a wall, at which point Dean says, basically, Sam and John are all he's got left, and he doesn't want either one of them going off on suicide missions.

This snaps Sam out of his rage. Suddenly, he remembers John, who hasn't called.

Dean calls John's cell. But John doesn't answer. Meg does. And she tells Dean he's never going to see his father again.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Grrrrr. But a good kind of Grrrr.

Anyway, this episode drove home what we've always thought. Sam hunts to get revenge on the demon that killed his mother and girlfriend. If he saves innocents along the way, great. But that's not his main objective.

Dean hunts to save innocents. If he kills the demon that murdered his mother, great. But saving innocents is what's most important to him.

Dean's also turning out to be the most level-headed of the brothers, which I think is the opposite of how you'd think they'd be considering their personalities. Yeah, Dean is a smart alec who loves to flirt with a good lookin' woman. He likes fast cars, loud music, and guns. (The way he was smiling while reading the book about guns in "Provinence.") But, when push comes to shove, Dean is the most logical, reasonable person in that family.

Comment

Probably just some prayer priests use to bless holy water. I heard "Temptation" so it might be the Lord's prayer. I think it was in Latin.

Comment

Thanks DB!!! Yeah from the trailer doesnt Dean go, "They've got dad." Fade out. again, thanks!!!

Comment

I don't think its the lords prayer. I am truly certain it in Latin.

I found this and its the blessing of Holy water. I'm not to sure if this is it. Once the season comes on DVD, Ill check the subtitles and see if this is correct

Exorcizo te, creatura aquć, in nomine Dei Patris omnipotentis, et in nomine Jesu Christi, Filii ejus Domini nostri, et in virtute Spiritus Sancti: ut fias aqua exorcizata ad effugandam omnem potestatem inimici, et ipsum inimicum eradicare et explantare valeas cum angelis suis apostaticis, per virtutem ejusdem Domini nostri Jesu Christ: qui venturus est judicare vivos et mortuos et sćculum per ignem.

(I exorcise thee in the name of God the Father almighty, and in the name of Jesus Christ His Son, our Lord, and in the power of the Holy Ghost, that you may be able to put to flight all the power of the enemy, and be able to root out and supplant that enemy and his apostate angels; through the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, who will come to judge the living and the dead and the world by fire.)

Comment

I thought it was a very good episode. I can't wait for the season finale next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-ElofKrypton08
                        Exorcizo te, creatura aquć, in nomine Dei Patris omnipotentis, ... et in virtute Spiritus Sancti
                        Those are the only parts John actually said.

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyblue1
                          Okay, kcox6751. But a lot of stuff happened in a short time.

Sam and Dean go back to the motel to wait for John. Dean's worried because John isn't answering cell phone. But Sam is too mad at Dean for stopping him from going back into the burning house to kill the demon. Sam reveals that he's willing to die to kill the thing, while Dean reveals he'd rather they never find the demon if it means losing Sam. Then, he hits Sam with, "Mom and Jess are gone. And, no matter what you do, they aren't coming back," which ticks Sam off. Sam slams Dean into a wall, at which point Dean says, basically, Sam and John are all he's got left, and he doesn't want either one of them going off on suicide missions.

This snaps Sam out of his rage. Suddenly, he remembers John, who hasn't called.

Dean calls John's cell. But John doesn't answer. Meg does. And she tells Dean he's never going to see his father again.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Grrrrr. But a good kind of Grrrr.

Anyway, this episode drove home what we've always thought. Sam hunts to get revenge on the demon that killed his mother and girlfriend. If he saves innocents along the way, great. But that's not his main objective.

Dean hunts to save innocents. If he kills the demon that murdered his mother, great. But saving innocents is what's most important to him.

Dean's also turning out to be the most level-headed of the brothers, which I think is the opposite of how you'd think they'd be considering their personalities. Yeah, Dean is a smart alec who loves to flirt with a good lookin' woman. He likes fast cars, loud music, and guns. (The way he was smiling while reading the book about guns in "Provinence.") But, when push comes to shove, Dean is the most logical, reasonable person in that family.
                          you rock

Comment

it was a great episode and i cant wait for next week

Comment

This was a fantastic episode. I really enjoyed it. It was great to see them bring up Sam's visions again, and I also loved the trick with the cross in the water to make the holy water. Great cliffhanger as well. I also thought it was really cool how they had the demon appear in the form of a man as well. The glowing eyes reminded me of something out of the Exorcist.

Hopefully the season finale is a good one, but with how great the rest of the season has been, I am not too worried.

This was actually one of the better episodes this season in my opinion.

Comment

awsome thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎