Ep 1.21 - Salvation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ep 1.21 - Salvation

Talk about the episode here.

Meg and John cross paths. When she demands the Colt (from the previous episode), the senior Winchester demonstrates where his sons' skills came from; new cohort Tom shoots Meg with no results, and both react to holy water. A staticky car radio is an eery flashback. Dean's protectiveness over Sam may cost the boys their father.

I just watched it..its like the 2nd epi I've ever seen of this show. What is Meg, may I ask? How would Sam have saved their dad's life by killing the thing in Monica's room?

I thought it was a good episode. I was on the edge of my seat ;D

Comment

that was a really good episode. i cant wait to see how it ends and if they will finally kill the demon. sam actually going after dean at the end was intense. i hope their dad doesnt die that would suck. after watching the episode that info makes alot more sense i kept thinking that tom dude was one of jons friends but i guess not. it was funny when he shot meg and she got all pissed about it. i wonder if that guy is a real demon or if he is like meg and is just some guy possesed by a demon.

Originally posted by Red-Krypto
      I just watched it..its like the 2nd epi I've ever seen of this show. What is Meg, may I ask? How would Sam have saved their dad's life by killing the thing in Monica's room?

I thought it was a good episode. I was on the edge of my seat ;D

meg is some girl possed by the demon that killed there mother along time ago. that other demon guy i dont know this is the first episode he has been in so we may find out more about him next season or something. i think if sam killed the demon guy then it would have made everything bad stop and he wouldnt be going after their dad. since he didnt kill it now the demon is super pissed.
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-27-2006, 07:05 PM.

Comment

This was such a great episode! I loved the fact they brought Sam's powers back in!

Comment

Cool episode. I haven't seen this show in a while, but I wasn't lost or anything since I know the gist. Thank god for the recap at the beginning! Can't wait for next week's season finale.

Comment

That rendition of "Carry On My Wayward Son" [or was it the actual original?] at the beginning, as they recapped the season, was awesome!

This show, and next week's season finale, was the best of the season. Sure, the humor was absent - or at least, the "right in your face" funny stuff - but this is what its all about; hunting the demon(s) and their dad's life may be gone or at least going.

I think Sam let out alot of pent up emotion when he shoved Dean up against the wall near the end. Was kinda emotional that Sam is/was totally willing to sacrifice himself to kill it, but Dean wants - more than anything - to keep the family together and more importantly, alive in the process.

Comment

Great episode. I wonder how Meg would act if the demon was exorcised out of her?

Comment

Meg is the daughter of the demon, it was said that the episode she was first introduced. She called it father

Comment

The demon possessing her might be the main demon's daughter, but Meg herself is just a normal person - who is possessed by a demon.

Comment

Are we sure she is some girl possessed by some demon? She could be very well the daughter. John, Dean, and Sam know nothing about Meg so they assume she is just some poor pawn in this. We cant say for sure Meg is a normal person, we'll probably find out in the finale

Comment

Its my belief that Meg is possessed, but deep down is just a normal girl who is being used to do very bad things.
                      Last edited by SVfan26; 04-28-2006, 03:33 PM.

Comment

I thought this episode was very awesome! It stinks that they ended the episode with a "To be continued" though. Hopefully next weeks season finale will be awesome as well!

Comment

SVfan26, was that a spoiler? Please don't put spoilers in your posts. A lot of us like to remain unspoiled.

Dang it, I love this show. And this episode. I loved Pastor Jim, and Caleb, and Monica, and Rosie. I even liked the husband who attacked Dean, because he was trying to protect his family. That I love the Winchesters goes without saying. And if I tried to go into all the specific scenes and details I liked, I'd be here all day. Just...great episode!

And the song at the beginning? Perfect!

Comment

i loved the beginning it was like supernatural's own mini montage and i loved this episode, i can't believe we have only one more episode and then we wait...i can't wait for the dvd set

Comment

OK heres the problem in Indiana SV and SN were both delayed because of the Pacers game. My stupid DVR recorder screwed up: I saw all of Smallville, but I missed everything after the part where Sam and Dean rescue the family from the burning house. The last thing I saw was the demon in the house, and Sam wanted to go in but Dean wouldnt let him. The demon dissapeared and there was a commercial break. It ended during the break. Could someone please tell me what happened in the rest of the eppy? That would be great!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎