No announcement yet.

lex knows clarks secret?? Maybe!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lex knows clarks secret?? Maybe!

the bit where lex offered to drive them to the place and said, its faster than clarks truck, it seemed he was implying he doesnt want clark to speed there coz he knows clark is always at the right place at the right time and tries to stop him and see his reaction....

and also when he tells lionel at the end how can possibly clark be halfway across town seconds after he was just with him...

hmmm......inrteresting...agreed?

i honestly dont know how he doesnt know. its not like clark bothers to hide it much anymore.
    Might as well have a coming out party, ok im going too far, but you get what i mean. I think clark n lex are both as dumb as each other!

Comment

Lex does know Clark's secret.But he does not have any evidence in hand. What he can do is to know Clark is definitely special and may be supernatural. We all smell that from the past seasons.

Comment

i think its about time lex confronts clark about - admitting he knows he has all these powers...its dragged on too long

Comment

Clark would just deny it and there's no way of Lex knowing for sure without the risk of hurting Clark.

Comment

lex always says how can clark this and clark that, i dont think he knows clarks secret, he seems to be stupid because how can anyone not see the obvious or at least suspect something about clark, and when he says " how did you get here so quickly," why doesnt he look into that some how because how can you get from smallville to metropolis in like 2 seconds, seriously, how stupider can he get,

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎