Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things lionel probably didnt write down at the end...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Martha looks good in red.
    2. take white shirt to the dry cleaner

Comment

"Oh my god, another headache again!? I cant stand that anymore. I'm leaving the show."

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon AZ
        Lionel makes a list because he always thinks of a good response after it's too late....

"TOP 5 COMEBACKS NEXT TIME CLARK PUNKS ME DOWN"

5. "So you can bend steel and break hearts...sniffle..."
        4. "Yeah...well...I'm rich b*tch"
        3. "You're not the boss of me. I'll say what I want. Son, son, son....sonny son son...Sonny McSonerson, son-a-lam-a-ding-dong...."
        2. "What was that? Sorry I zoned out. I was fantasizing about your mom."
        1. "No, you'll wish yoooou'd never been saved! Ooo burn!"
        Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,!!!!

Comment

Back in an hour, going to Fortress of Solitude so I can get Jor-El's powers back and kick Clark's ass so I can go after Martha again.

Comment

Originally posted by Metropolis Hero
            "Dear Martha,

I like you. Do you like me? Any chance we can go get a ice cream cone later? Please circle Yes or No at the bottom of this page and send this note back as soon as possible"
            OMG!!!

"Note to self: forget Clark as a son; he looked so hot threatening me I want him for my boyfriend! No wait, I like Martha. Oh snap, why not both?"

Comment

I will not cheat in business again I will not cheat in business again
              I will not cheat in business again I will not cheat in business agai

....I'd rather go back to my contemplative repose that finish writing this one hundred times!

Comment

Mrs. Martha Luthor.... Mrs. Lionel Luthor... Mrs. Martha Clark-Luthor.... Mrs.....

Child Names: Luke Luthor. Larry Luthor. Lenny Luthor. Lucky Luthor....

Memo to self: When I marry Martha, I will adopt Clark and change his name to Luke because Clark Luthor just doesn't work.

Memo to self: Talk to lawyers about who I can sue for the obvious "Saw" rip-off.

To do list:
                1. Take over Luthorcorp.
                2. Create some twisted game with Lex.
                3. Get hair washed.
                4. Teach Clark to fly.

Comment

Originally posted by farmboy20
                  Mrs. Martha Luthor.... Mrs. Lionel Luthor... Mrs. Martha Clark-Luthor.... Mrs.....

Child Names: Luke Luthor. Larry Luthor. Lenny Luthor. Lucky Luthor....

Memo to self: When I marry Martha, I will adopt Clark and change his name to Luke because Clark Luthor just doesn't work.

To do list:
                  3. Get hair washed.
                  Hil-freakin-larious!!

Comment

Originally posted by Metropolis Hero
                    "Dear Martha,

I like you. Do you like me? Any chance we can go get a ice cream cone later? Please circle Yes or No at the bottom of this page and send this note back as soon as possible"

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon AZ
                      [B]Lionel makes a list because he always thinks of a good response after it's too late....

"TOP 5 COMEBACKS NEXT TIME CLARK PUNKS ME DOWN"

4. "Yeah...well...I'm rich b*tch"
                      /B]

HAHAHAHA thats fu*king GOLD! ... brilliant stuff there man.. they could use some of your comedy in smallville

Comment

He wrote a full book called "How to be a rich MB in 101 steps!"

Comment

he wrote:
                          Don't hate me because I'm beautiful Clark

Comment

Note too self: Cut Clark's hair when he's sleeping

Comment

(vision Lionel going valley girl)

Dear Martha,
                              Hey how are you like doing? I am doing like tons better. That was like some totally crazy **** we like went through uh? Perhaps we could like try it again sometime. But instead of the crazy game and that crazy guy that was like totally trying to kill us, we could uh.....subsitute it with a dinner. Like totally give me a ring on my cell when you have free time. It is totally ok if you are like really busy. Because you are like a senator now. No biggy. Alright so I better get back to you know like work, totally. Hope to see you like really soon.

Like Lots of Love,
                              Lionel

Comment

Note to self: make Clark angry as much as you can! He looks so sexy like that

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎