Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should have been behind the mask?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking Lucas too. Whatever happened to him, anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by sstray72
      It should've been Pete!! The next game could've been musical chairs featuring the "Metropolis Mix."

I was going to say Pete but you beat me to it. Instead of water filling the box Martha was in it could have been cream corn. And the riddle would have been about his dad losing the cream corn factory. That would have been great.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
        I was thinking Lucas too. Whatever happened to him, anyway?
        Level 33.1 perhaps? I hope they bring that arc back next season.

Originally posted by ms.c.
        Lucas. Mr. Teague. Victoria Hardwick or her father. Helen.
        Yes, Sir Harry Hardwick would have been another good one. Adam Knight would have been good as well, but he died. It would have been cool if that final vial of serum he took was able to fix him to a point where he would continuously go in a cycle of being very sick to healthy.

Edgar from Transference was another good one. I think Ethan would have been the best. You could see how badly Lionel screwed him in Suspect.
        Last edited by xrayvision; 04-21-2006, 10:12 PM.

Comment

I also thought it would be Gabe :P

Comment

Henry Small. Lionel had to suffer for being the only one that doesn't love Lana (and Martha for pulling Clark away from her).

Comment

I thought it would be Shelby.

Comment

It should have been the Masked Ranger.

Comment

I really though it was Morgan Edge. That guy was freaking awesome addition to the show. It was one of my favourite storylines.
                  Imagine my face when I saw this tech /or security?!/ guy behind the mask...well I was REALLY dissapointed to see him but anyway - the episode was awesome.

Comment

hmm iwas doubtimng but i thought it would be cool if it was Lex. Since it was hes son and "you thaught me"

Lex playing a little game would have been cool. And i wouldnt mind if he kills Lionel. Sometimes i just want to jump in the TV and kill him myself. :/

Comment

I figured it was Gap-Tooth but i still had my hopes up for Sheriff Ethan or even Lucas or Morgan Edge.Although its never too late to bring back Pete or even Helen Bryce.The three of them (Edge,Helen,Pete)know about Clark to a certain degree(Pete everything,Helen the blood sample,Edge his weakness).So it would be interesting if at least one of them comes back this season or next.

Comment

Emily Dinsmore since Lionel caused her an accelerated life and must have taken away Mr. Bunnybuns.

Comment

Originally posted by pwgphoto
                          I was going to say Pete... Instead of water filling the box Martha was in it could have been cream corn. And the riddle would have been about his dad losing the cream corn factory. That would have been great.
                          That might've been a good idea because it would've made an awesome way to reference the comic book Pete becoming a masked villian calling himself Ruin! Maybe in a future episode they could do something like that!

Comment

what about pete why isnt he a suspect?

Comment

it shud've been pete!. lol....only coz i miss him

Comment

yeah cuse i know pete was always mad at lex and his father but mostly lionel

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎