Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should have been behind the mask?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamilton would be good, since he's still around in the comics.

Comment

It should've been Pete!! The next game could've been musical chairs featuring the "Metropolis Mix."

Comment

Domenic Sanatori. After Suspect, he had good reason to kill Lionel.

Comment

I was thinking either Ethan or Dominic. I had just watched Suspect last night and this was killing me. (pun) But I knew it had to be gap tooth, after Lionel's comment of hot dogs.

Comment

I thought the same thing. THe episode was very good other than the fact it reference "saw" but still I loved it. It would have been better if yes we knew the person behind the mask. At first I thought it was Lex, but it could have been Morgan Edge or one of the other meteor freaks/ That would have been way better.

Comment

Here's a theory - What if Lex was really behind the mask? Everything was recorded before hand and then he paid the dude at the end to pull the trigger so to speak.

In other words it was another test to find out the truth about Clark. Notice how Lex just happened to be at a monitor watching them at the end?

Comment

Originally posted by vikingjedi
                Here's a theory - What if Lex was really behind the mask? Everything was recorded before hand and then he paid the dude at the end to pull the trigger so to speak.

In other words it was another test to find out the truth about Clark. Notice how Lex just happened to be at a monitor watching them at the end?
                Exactly. Lex was behind the mask. The dude behind the mask talked just like Lex. Notice how Lex told Lionel that it was his fault.

Comment

Re: Who should have been behind the mask?

Originally posted by Incus
                  I did enjoy this episode. My only complaint is that the person behind the mask was not a character we were familiar with. I kept thinking what a great twist it would have been to have had some past or main character revealed as the culprit behind the mask.

Wouldn't have been a shock if say it was Sheriff Ethan coming back to finish what he set out to do in Season 2!

Who do you think should have been behind the mask?
                  Lucas. The estrange son.

Comment

I think that the MONEY behind the crazy man came from Lex.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingjedi

It couldn't be recorded beforehand, because the man had actual conversations with Lionel.

But I like the idea that this was another one of Lex's tests for Clark. That would explain why Martha was grabbed. And it would explain why Lex knew that Clark was across town in less than a minute. If it is another test from Lex, he's getting more and more ruthless.

Comment

Definitely Gabe Sullivan..I mean come on. We didn't even know who this guy was before this episode. There is all sorts of people that TPTB could've brought back, showering us long time fans with some sort of season to season continuity!!!!!! But, no!

Comment

Lucas. Mr. Teague. Victoria Hardwick or her father. Helen.

Comment

Shelby. The writers have been lacking in Shelby's character development.

Comment

No guys no. It had to be a no body just like that from the Apex company. This explained so well Lionel's recent dealings, i.e. how did he get back into luthorcorp, where's he getting his money, his relation to Lex and how he was trying to take back Luthorcorp. The foundation of the story was this no body from Apex, Failed Takeover remember? Besides, it was good, it shows that its really Lionel, no matter if Jor-el is swimming around somewhere in his head.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealClarkKent
                                No guys no. It had to be a no body just like that from the Apex company. This explained so well Lionel's recent dealings, i.e. how did he get back into luthorcorp, where's he getting his money, his relation to Lex and how he was trying to take back Luthorcorp. The foundation of the story was this no body from Apex, Failed Takeover remember? Besides, it was good, it shows that its really Lionel, no matter if Jor-el is swimming around somewhere in his head.
                                Good points.

I can't help but wish Lex was behind it, though, taking advantage of what Lionel had done.

Now I'm torn...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎