Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Was He Writing!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have my doubts, but do you think that next episode fade we get that awnsered

Comment

• at least by the finale. i think that it is too far into the season to be putting useless stuff that they won't explain. they are setting every thing up for the finale......hopefully.

Comment

• Maybe Jor-El got sudden knowledge of what Milton Fine's plans are & he was writing down the kryptonian message for Clark to read in order to bring him up to speed. If the 2nd last episode of S5 (either Oracle or Vessel, don't remember the order now) will have Lionel (pretty obvious by the title), then I think Clark would have to start acting by that episode the latest. I think putting it off until the last episode will be foolish.

It would be a good way to fill him in and start getting him to trust Lionel by his actions.

Comment

• Trust Lionel or Trust Jor-El?

Comment

• Re: What Was He Writing!?!?!

Originally posted by SOnMyChest
            the noise inside his head...... the crystal noises.....very faintly.......the same ear clutching!!! what was he writing??
            He is playing Hangman with Jor El

Comment

• i thought that it was jor-el who was speaking to clark. plus after jor-el left his body the ringing started and he wrote those stupid kryptonian signs, am i right, i think i am

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎