Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? hated it? what did you think of 'Mercy"?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone think the 'Hangman For Your Life' was a little odd... I just can't picture someone playing hangman for their life!!! I liked the episode, it's just a very funny incident. lol

Comment

• This is the best episode I have ever seen John Glover play in (I loved John Glover in Hidden). I only hope that Lionel Luthor changes and sides with Clark Kent instead of Lex Luthor! I especially liked the part when Lionel defended Clark Kent in front of his son, Lex (makes you wonder----maybe Lionel Luthor will change from bad to good).
      I can't wait to see what kind of a relationship Clark & Lionel will have in the future. Will Clark be able to trust Lionel?

Comment

• Really a great episode. i dont care that it stole the movie Saw.

Anything centric with Lionel is sure to be a great hit. too bad they cant do it all the time.

i loved how lex just said why wait for security, cocked his gun and kicked down the door. pretty badass.

i love how clark didnt just go over and break the statue that had the recording device that he found from XRaying it.
        he noticed a slight change in the statue and avoided lex from getting suspicious. smart little moments like that is what makes clark kent.

i love how if lionel was badass in his snide comments against the tinfoil masked man.

great episode. one of the many favorites of season 5. really now my favorite season.

Comment

• This poll makes me laugh. I liked the episode except for the Clark treated Lionel. Lionel is sooo cool. I love it that he knows clark's secret now, and I wish Clark would act more like superman already. The train scene was awesome.

Comment

• This is one of my top favorite episodes and it still stands out it my head after 4 years.

Comment

• Funnily enough I'm watching this episode now and I thought i'd come on here and comment on it. I think its a realy enjoyable episode. I dont know about anyone else but sometimes I sit there watching a movie wondering what would happen if Superman was there and this episode gave me a glimpse of what could happen if Superman showed up in Saw.

7/10

Comment

• This episode was good.Liked the mionel,and Lex helping out clark was neat too.But it felt like saw

Comment

• I don't know why there are only two choices here -- worst episode, yes or absolutely? I choose neither. I actually really liked "Mercy." It's one of the most defining episodes for Lionel and how much he'd changed by this season, maybe second only in fleshing out his character to "Transference." His willingness to sacrifice his own life to save Martha was pretty inspiring, and the super-save Clark pulls off to rescue them both was so powerful. Yeah, there were some similarities to SAW, but there was a WHOLE lot LESS goriness, so I like this a lot more. Never seen SAW, actually, but from what I've heard, I'd never want to. So yeah, all in all, this was a pretty cool episode. John Glover ROCKED! I give this 7 out of 10 scales of justice!

Comment

• I always believed that Lionel was in love with Martha. I like to see them have their moments. I think they should be together cause Lionel clearly would do anything for her! I loved this episode!

Comment

• Another first-watch of a season 5 ep for me (the Saw idea always put me off, but it wasn't too grusome here) and I don't care what anyone else says, Lex totally wanted Clark back in his life just because he misses him But he's also obviously being driven slowly mad by people he knows denying anything strange about Clark - the statements they tend come out with make it look like they think Lex is an idiot with no deductive reasoning.

I can also say I was pretty amazed by TW's acting in the Lionel-Clark confrontation (I don't really need to mention how awesome JG is). And the scene itself was incredibly intense, with Clark being assertive, but not petulant, (which is how he often comes across in accusing scenes).
                      Last edited by Arbar; 08-05-2012, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• I liked this one. Not sure how/why Clark thought the gun might be unloaded. The "Hangman" set things up, only he would know....I would think.

Comment

• Ridiculous poll options because it is a very good episode. I swear sometimes it seems some people just want to watch the same things over and over again with no variety.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎