Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote: Are Lana and Clark really over for good?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LastFatherOfKrypton
    Well tptb said after Reckoning the 100th Episode the series will move in a new direction as the cast landscpe has changed!

And it was clearly indicated that the show will be now more in line with what the audience expects of Smallville.
    So a love triangle between Clark, Lana and Lex is what the audience wants? And Clark lying to Lana yet again and this time breaking up with her without telling her the secret is what the audience wants? That makes what TPTB say BS.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
      So a love triangle between Clark, Lana and Lex is what the audience wants? And Clark lying to Lana yet again and this time breaking up with her without telling her the secret is what the audience wants? That makes what TPTB say BS.
      Well, personally, I don't want this show being about who Lana Lang dates or loves or whatever anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent

I cite TW's interview, but it is clear you are somewhat discontent with the direction of the show.

You are of course entitled to your view, but that does not change what we all are watching and for what some are enjoying!

Comment

Originally posted by LastFatherOfKrypton
          I cite TW's interview, but it is clear you are somewhat discontent with the direction of the show.

You are of course entitled to your view, but that does not change what we all are watching and for what some are enjoying!
          I know what the interview was, I read it myself. I enjoy the show and still love it, but I do voice my concerns about certain things as do many others on the board. But come Thursday nights at 8, I am there watching no matter what. That passion is the reason for the criticism.

Comment

let it be over.. 5 seasons to long

Ok honestly I thought they were over way past this episode .. Like .. Um.. past episodes they pretty much said we're over.. Than another episode later hes calling her his g.f ? I dunno my g.f an I were confused about this we both thought they were over. An now its official there over.. finally..
            Last edited by Ares; 04-20-2006, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Yes Ares.....Officially! And Final!

Comment

Thankfully. I just hope they don't feel the immediate need to pair Clark with a girlfriend like they did with Lana. The thing is, unless it's Chloe, there will always be secrets & lies, so it will be Clana all over again.

Comment

Yes as the superman films will be set shortly after season 8ish ( if they plan to do one) and i think that things will start to heat up between clark and lois in that time.

Comment

Sure hope its over.

Comment

yes it is truly over and next she will hook up with lex to get back at clark.

Comment

I wish they would have been. Season 7 killed Smallville.

Comment

Clana turning into Lexana is more concerning

I am more concerned about Lexana happening than the Clana roller coaster yo yo dysfunction because at least Clana doesn't have the emotional and physical violence and abuse as much as the Lexana. I prefer it if Lana was single and alone than ostracizing another guy to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎