Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know. But I will never give up.

Comment

Like I said, nice attitude.

But I think that any VM movie wouldn't have the same appeal to people that were fans when the show was closer in the rear-view mirror...

I follow a couple of fanfic communities that focus on VM, and more than one person has said how they can't stand Veronica after she was so b*tchy and controlling in S3. Truth is, there was much there that I didn't like, too. That scene where she and Logan get back together and she gets him to feed her the french fry? When I saw the preview for that I almost gagged.

Comment

I just recently got the season 3 dvds and watched S3 for the second time, and she was different in that season. I kind of didn't like it. She wasn't the same Veronica, and I think that's what broke up LoVe. Obviously it would have been better to have a movie sooner, but I would still love to see one. It would probably be a tv movie anyway. Heck, if Rob Thomas just put a scene with LoVe getting back together on youtube I'd be pretty satisfied.

Comment

No arguments here, I'd definitely love to see it happen. Just don't think it's likely.

Comment

I thought it was obvious Cassidy and Mac had had sex... There was a short clip of two people under the covers sexin' it up and a cellphone vibrated. Veronica's message to Mac? I think so. And later, Cassidy got up and read a text message on Mac's phone from Veronica. It was on the same place in the clip, if I am not mistaken. The two cellphones looked identical, but, hey, I wasn't really paying attention. I could be wrong.

I think that when Mac said that to Cassidy it was because he didn't feel adequate or they stopped early for some other reason.

If this is just completely wrong, someone tell me. hah

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Oh. Yeah. I'm definitely positive they had sex. I just watched it again and when the phone vibrated, it went to another scene where Veronica was on the phone calling her. And it definitely was the same phone.

I 99.9% positive they had sex

----- Added 17 Minutes later -----

Grr. Maybe I'm wrong... Maybe that clip was them preparing for sex not having it. Maybe Mac said that because he was not able to have an erection..
            Last edited by cassandiblah; 06-19-2009, 08:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎