Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there enough polls in the Fragile forum?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OutlawAngel
    a chloevage poll

You make sound like:

"Tennis anyone??"

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
      I think it's several things: the Lexana, seeing the "human" side of Clark, and Lex's rebuke of Chloe. Rarely does one see Chloe without the last word. Chloe won the last round during the cave conversation in Mortal, but Lex came back for round two in the mansion. I love when they go at it because they're both cerebral people; Clark could never keep up.
      Ahhh, I don't know anymore. After that nice line directed at Lionel in Mercy, I would say Clark can maybe hold up against them. I liked some of the lines he had in Red, but that was under red kryptonite. I think as Clark goes more against Lex, we will see him get off some good lines.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
        Ahhh, I don't know anymore. After that nice line directed at Lionel in Mercy, I would say Clark can maybe hold up against them. I liked some of the lines he had in Red, but that was under red kryptonite. I think as Clark goes more against Lex, we will see him get off some good lines.
        That would be nice, but TPTB love to play off that he's a big, dumb, strong guy. They like to play up his masculine characteristics like he's an alien version of the Hulk. The boy has brains, let's see them! Next to Lana, that has to be my biggest complaint with the show.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎