Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe vs Lex

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote: Originally posted by LastFatherOfKrypton You are annoyed with some of the characters? Okay.....why and what can the writers "actively" do to alleviate that annoyance???

Originally posted by myankskent
    That's up to them to figure out. Maybe try reading the comic books more?

Yes! Apparently, tptb are not!

And while some of us wait on them "to figure out" what to do.....the annoyance still remains. And yet we continue to watch annoyed and disgruntled.

Comment

Originally posted by LastFatherOfKrypton
      quote: Originally posted by LastFatherOfKrypton You are annoyed with some of the characters? Okay.....why and what can the writers "actively" do to alleviate that annoyance???

Yes! Apparently, tptb are not!

And while some of us wait on them "to figure out" what to do.....the annoyance still remains. And yet we continue to watch annoyed and disgruntled.
      Yes, we do, but others don't. That's why the ratings have been terrible since hypnotic. But voicing our opinion and making suggestions on how to make the show better can only be a positive thing for the show. If enough people voice their concerns, about anything in the show, that combined with the drastic decline in ratings might make the show better in the future. If it doesn't, then it doesn't, we'll watch whatever they put out.

Comment

I believe Hypnotic's ratings....being what I call the "Breakup Episode" was probably affected by its fan base of Clana's thru knowledge of spoilers, previews etc....

I have seen other posts on other forum sites that indicated that to a certain degree. Some fans....Fan(atics) were troubled by the mere thought tptb would take that route.

Comment

I believe Hypnotic's ratings....being what I call the "Breakup Episode" was probably affected by its fan base of Clana's thru knowledge of spoilers, previews etc....

I have seen other posts on other forum sites that indicated that to a certain degree. Some fans....Fan(atics) were troubled by the mere thought tptb would take that route.
          Perhaps, but there are a lot of Clana fans who know that it cannot last and just wanted to see a breakup where Clark told Lana the truth instead of witnessing another copout. I don't watch for the ships first, I watch for things like Brainiac, Zod and whatever Lionel is messed up in. But I was annoyed by Reckoning because the whole show was a copout.

Although I will say that I have a much bigger opinion on the ships these days considering all of the screentime they have been getting as well as how much they have been changing of late.

Comment

"Changing of late"???

For your taste.....better or for worse???

Comment

"Changing of late"???

For your taste.....better or for worse???
              Changing of late in terms of Clana breaking up in such a disappointing way and then Lexana happening a few episodes later. It's definitely for worse in my opinion because I think the Lexana pairing is not being executed properly. I'd rather see all of the characters separated than witness this triangle at this stage of the show.

Comment

I take it the lusting in this "Bermuda Triangle of Hell" that you must watch as if the eyelids were plied opened!

Supreme torture at its best for the home viewer....then tonight episode should be really fun for ya!!!

Comment

I take it the lusting in this "Bermuda Triangle of Hell" that you must watch as if the eyelids were plied opened!

Supreme torture at its best for the home viewer....then tonight episode should be really fun for ya!!!
                  Well how do you feel about it?

And tonight's episode is going to be great for me because it is a Lionel/Clark/Martha episode. I don't think we will see a lot of lexana in this one. Knowing TPTB, they'll probably keep Lana out of this episode and make us wonder what really went on with that kiss until after this hiatus.

Comment

Lex will be in this one as well as Clark...so the episode should be interestng....depends on ones perspective.

Comment

• I'm interested about Lex's involvement. I hope they go further into it, since it seems like there's more than meets the eye.

Comment

• Chloe in a fight,but lex would threatain her with firing her from the daily planet

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎