• Yeah, It was Kinda Harsh

64 77.11%
  • I Really didn't Care

19 22.89%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chloe & ___

Originally posted by umm
    I am not offline!
    Why should Chloe treat Lex politely when he lately has a habit of treating her anything but politely! I mean, what should she have done; make an appointment with him or perhaps ask him for a tea and cake before giving him a peace of her mind?
    She was mad and angry and she showed it with her actions, her body laguage and her choice of words! And the reason why they all barge in his house is because he constantly does stuff which require such actions! He is always causing some kind of troubles or problems for the inhabitants of Smallville! What does he expect; a thank you card for all your mischief!...........

Anyway that´s all from me, time to go to bed, see you all tomorrow, and to all good night!

Okay umm, I understand your post correct!!

Goodnite and take care till next time!

Originally posted by umm
    I am not offline!
    Why should Chloe treat Lex politely when he lately has a habit of treating her anything but politely! I mean, what should she have done; make an appointment with him or perhaps ask him for a tea and cake before giving him a peace of her mind?
    She was mad and angry and she showed it with her actions, her body laguage and her choice of words! And the reason why they all barge in his house is because he constantly does stuff which require such actions! He is always causing some kind of troubles or problems for the inhabitants of Smallville! What does he expect; a thank you card for all your mischief!...........

Anyway that´s all from me, time to go to bed, see you all tomorrow, and to all good night!
    No, I didn't mean Chloe should treat Lex politey. I meant, why do people act as if Lex should have treated Chloe politely considering she went in on him right off? She insulted him, so he insulted her right back.

'night umm.

I think that scene made the whole episode worth watching.....was great to see the verbal sparring between Chloeth and Leximus desimus maridius.

got deja vu most of the rest of the episode, not from previous smallville but from films...

Their adversarial scenes are always interesting and fun to watch!

Chloe is my second favorite character on the show but it was hilarious in my opinion. She got rocked. When Lex said "I think I have an inkling as to why you have never had a boyfriend" I started laughing my ass off. The way that MR delivered that line was just spot on perfect.

The idea of a Chloe/Lex feud sounds outstanding and I am all for more of it.

Oh yes as I keep alluding to, there are more scenes between them....AM and MR!

I prefer the adversarial Chlex nothing more than that, for my tastes.

I'd like to see a Chloe/Lex feud too. They're alot of fun when they're sniping at one another.

LastFatherOfKrypton, I love your Jor-El avatars!

Originally posted by MBCorp
    I'd like to see a Chloe/Lex feud too. They're alot of fun when they're sniping at one another.

LastFatherOfKrypton, I love your Jor-El avatars!

Yes agreed!

And thank you very much about my Jor-El avi's.!

I think that it was pretty cool.Chloé had more chemistry with Lex than Lana ever had.I loved Lex's grin smile at the end of the scene
    Last edited by Sweetie; 04-19-2006 at 10:44 AM.

It was harsh, but Lex is evil. We all know this by now.

Originally posted by Sweetie
    I think that it was pretty cool.Chloé had more chemistry with Lex than Lana ever had.I loved Lex's grin smile at the end of the scene
    Yes!

That Diabolical Grin of Villainy!

I think she does well too stand up to big titans like lex and lionel. Go chloe!!!!!

Yeah, Chloe is fearless!

I cant stay standing.. attitudejc's Avatar
    Rowr!

Originally posted by Sweetie

Well my dislike of Lex increases after his below-the-belt comments. Go Chloe indeed for standing up to him!

That is sooo true! They should have more scenes together.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast