Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fragile Ratings

Here's the Fragile ratings from Zap2it. The ratings aren't that great, but just remember that these are only the overnights and they do tend to go up:

CBS started the night with "Survivor: Exile Island," which drew a 9.1/17 at 8 p.m. The first of two hours of "American Inventor" posted a 4.1/7 for ABC, topping repeats of "Will & Grace" and "My Name Is Earl" on NBC. "Smallville," 2.4/5, put The WB in fourth, ahead of "That '70s Show," 2.4/5, and "The Loop," 2.2/4, on FOX. UPN brought up the rear with "Everybody Hates Chris" and "Love, Inc."

damn whats going on with smallville why are the ratings so low. they used be be like 4.5 and stuff. seruoisly they need to start promoting this show more. they need to put more comercials up saying its on cause people probably dont even know new episodes started. smallville needs to people to promnote the show. this has been such a great season much better then last years. hypnotic was the only episode that was basically sucky the other filler episodes may not have been the best of the series but seriously worth another look. come on we got space ships and the fortress and brainiac and ghosts and some stuff in the future ythat i wont say because this isnt a spoiler section.

i say everyone needs to tell all there releatives to have at least one tv in there house turned onto smallville cause we all got family so we can all at least double the ratings by cheating lol

Comment

So, how's that Clexana triangle working out for ya AlMiles? Hypnotic, advertised by Clark and the ho and Lana walking in, Void, advertised as Lana spinning out of control due to breakup, Fragile, advertised as Lex and Lana kissing.

Seems the people aren't flocking to the romantic triangle turmoil, are they?

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
        So, how's that Clexana triangle working out for ya AlMiles? Hypnotic, advertised by Clark and the ho and Lana walking in, Void, advertised as Lana spinning out of control due to breakup, Fragile, advertised as Lex and Lana kissing.

Yup, the WB and AlMiles don't seem to realize that this is a Superman show and that's what gets ratings, not Lana relationship drama. Cyborg was the last episode to get really high ratings and they've been on a slide since then.

Comment

In my area and maybe some other places, there was no Smallville on WB last night. Instead, a hocky game was played for two hours. I was so dissapointed.

I know someone on other boards has the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by ssvd
            In my area and maybe some other places, there was no Smallville on WB last night. Instead, a hocky game was played for two hours. I was so dissapointed.

I know someone on other boards has the same problem.
            That still doesn't count for ratings this low. People are always complaining about the WB showing ballgames instead of SV, it happens all the time and never effects the ratings this much.

Comment

did the ratings at least go up from the last two episodes?

Comment

No, they've went lower. They've been steadily sliding since the hiatus ended.

Comment

i think fans can make better promotional things then the WB. they could have promoted it has toms first time directing rather then just saying that 2 seonds before the show aired or just show images of glases getting blown out but no they show clips for episode in the future and then we get a scene with a kiss. but i have to adimt the trailer for next weeks episod4e looks pretty good but they may have ruined it by having the game over cause then people are like damn this is a rip of SAW. i mean we knew that before the game over thing but the game over thing kind of made it look corny. i still think it will be a great episode tho.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad

Yeah, this is a disgrace. Lexana fans can't use the hiatus as an excuse anymore. Face it, people are not watching because of Lexana. You can't blame it on Brainiac and Lionel because those have been the greatest storylines of the series. It's no coincidence that smallville's ratings have declined since the Clana breakup and apparent Lexana romance.

Comment

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that no one (or a very small percentage of viewers) wants to see lana and lex together.

from the moment i heard about a lex and lana relationship, i knew it would kill the ratings.

Comment

originally posted by BadToad

So, how's that Clexana triangle working out for ya AlMiles?
                        Not well. Not well at all. People want to see Superman, not lana kiss Lex, because if they did the ratings would be higher.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                          i think fans can make better promotional things then the WB. they could have promoted it has toms first time directing rather then just saying that 2 seonds before the show aired or just show images of glases getting blown out but no they show clips for episode in the future and then we get a scene with a kiss. but i have to adimt the trailer for next weeks episod4e looks pretty good but they may have ruined it by having the game over cause then people are like damn this is a rip of SAW. i mean we knew that before the game over thing but the game over thing kind of made it look corny. i still think it will be a great episode tho.
                          I'm sorry, but the promotions are not the problem. I mean, come on, if anything this episode had the best promotions for something that was never even in the episode. That is the Lionel/Clark scenes. The lexana kiss turned everyone away and a lot of people are fed up with the fact that Clark never actually told clark the secret.

Originally posted by mikemike
                          it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that no one (or a very small percentage of viewers) wants to see lana and lex together.

from the moment i heard about a lex and lana relationship, i knew it would kill the ratings.
                          Yup, I've been saying it too but the lexana fans just don't want to hear it.
                          Last edited by myankskent; 04-14-2006, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemike

Yeah, I didn't think that Lexana was going to be very helpful to the ratings either.

Shame, really. Cyborg had high ratings and ended on a really exciting note. They could have kept the momentum going if they would have planned properly and cut out the Lexana plotline.

Comment

Oh, so you're all going to blame Lexana now, huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎