Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom's Acting, Whadja think?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that with the right material Tom really can nail it!

Comment

Well, to me the Best this Season and Spectacular rank as the same....But I voted the higher as his Best acting thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by greggbray
        It was nice seeing him smile. He was getting so mopey, it started to feel a little less like 'superman.'

I hope the good vibes continue throughout the rest of the season.

I never thought Clark smiled that much. Maybe a tiny polite smile here and there but big, teeth showing smiles were kinda far apart.

Comment

He used to give us big grins in season one and two. Almost every show. Haven't seen a lot of that grin lately.

I think Tom was playing Clark a little less tamped down than usual in Fragile. I liked it. I'd like to see more of that kind of portrayal.

Comment

same here! i love to see clark happy!

Comment

I also thought that Tom Welling did a great job acting in this episode. He had fantastic chemistry with Maddie.

Comment

People have a tendency to compare TW's acting on a TV show with Routh's acting on a full length feature film. This is not fair when you have so much more times to get it right in a movie, plus the extra budget to make you look good. Did any of you see the special on Superman when Routh was on a day time soap opera. That's even more difficult and it showed.

Comment

It was good but not the best this season

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎