Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions on Lana

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, here they come in bunches. The lana haters, hear them roar First off, Lana isn't a Ho. I don't think anyone who calls Lana that, knows what a Ho is, imo. Secondly, Lana wants to be with Clark! That's who she wants to be with! Any other guy is just another guy to her, if it isn't Clark. You say Lana goes from guy to guy? That is completely untrue. She's had 3 boyfriends in her whole life. How can someone with three boyfriends in her life, go from guy to guy? She's not that kind of person. If Clark didn't break up with her, she would be with him, because that's who she wants. ONE GUY! The one she loves. This is really funny to me how Im really not liking the Lana character right now and yet here I am defending her.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
      Oh, here they come in bunches. The lana haters, hear them roar First off, Lana isn't a Ho. I don't think anyone who calls Lana that, knows what a Ho is, imo. Secondly, Lana wants to be with Clark! That's who she wants to be with! Any other guy is just another guy to her, if it isn't Clark. You say Lana goes from guy to guy? That is completely untrue. She's had 3 boyfriends in her whole life. How can someone with three boyfriends in her life, go from guy to guy? She's not that kind of person. If Clark didn't break up with her, she would be with him, because that's who she wants. ONE GUY! The one she loves. This is really funny to me how Im really not liking the Lana character right now and yet here I am defending her.
      It would be weird to see you not defend Lana, SmallvilleMan.

Comment

all her boyfriends expect clark are dead! let her go with lex she's only hurting herself.

Comment

It would be weird to see you not defend Lana, SmallvilleMan.
          First off, someone has to and I like defending those who don't deserve the blame for such things. Secondly, I DON'T WANT TO DEFEND LANA NOW. I'm hating the way she's acting, more so im hating the writing. But off course I'm not allowed to hate Lana, because she's being called out for things she isn't.

Comment

I didn't know if I was watching Smallville or 7th heaven.

I am so tired of this corny crap they have Lana doing.

The only thing that would make me like Lana is to see a meteor come down from Jor-El and smash her 60 feet under.

Comment

Comment

eh i dont hate hate her, shes to beautiful for me to hate her, lol

Comment

Lana shouldn't be with Clark. Too much Clana drama. It's OUR turn, the Lexana fans turns!

Comment

Isn't this thread character bashing? Is this allowed?

Comment

Isn't this thread character bashing? Is this allowed?
                      I don't really know man. I mean, I got in trouble for bashing Chloe before, yet there's a whole thread bashing Lana. You'd have to ask the moderators. But usually, Lana bashing happens all the time.

Lana shouldn't be with Clark. Too much Clana drama. It's OUR turn, the Lexana fans turns!
                      Turn for what? Ickyness

Comment

Turn for hotness, evilness!

Comment

I'm not a Lana-hater. I don't hate any of the characters on SV... I'm just not sure what the writers are doing with Lana at this point. She seems lost, confused... much like someone after a breakup.

Comment

No, only Chlana would be hot for me

Comment

Of course, Chlana would be hot to most guys. XD

Comment

I'm just not sure what the writers are doing with Lana at this point. She seems lost, confused... much like someone after a breakup.
                                Join the club, they have no clue about her character.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎