Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions on Lana

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally loved the episode and also loved the fact we barely saw lana in the episode. yeah she is a hypocrite for that she's only doing it because one she wants to get back at clark and two she is vulnerable right now.

Comment

I have always hated Lana. Now I just want her to die. Slowly.

Comment

Yeah, they've totally made her a very unlikable character. Why was she getting all mad at Chloe? That was mean -- her friend was just looking out for her. And the way she's playing Lex.

Frankly, I don't even think she was needed in this episode.

Comment

people think she ran off because she's scared but i think that she is still their. the next episode will open up with both of them in lexs bed naked. mark my words. she's still there, the look on lexs face at the end implied that.

Comment

Originally posted by eas
            Yeah, they've totally made her a very unlikable character. Why was she getting all mad at Chloe? That was mean -- her friend was just looking out for her. And the way she's playing Lex.

Frankly, I don't even think she was needed in this episode.
            She was right to get angry at Chloe because she would've rather had Chloe go directly to her rather than going to Lex. But you're right, Lex and Lana were totals wastes in this show.

Comment

She kept insisting that she had no feelings for Lex and then she kisses him. Okay, I get that they're trying to make Lana look like she's not in her right mind because she's all upset about the breakup, but god! What a confusing mess of a character.

Comment

She IS a mess..... lol

Comment

i don't care what you guys say, but that was definitely not a rebound.

Comment

I don't care what YOU guys say, it was definitely a rebound.

Comment

I liked the Lexana story line, and I'm not either a Lexana hater not shipper, just a viewer who mainly likes all the characters. I thought it was understandable - Lana got upset at Chloe because, wrong though she might feel it is, she feels the attraction between her and Lex, which is why she denied it so vehemently. Nevertheless, that is also why what happened did happen at the end. Lana feels it's wrong to like Lex, and I believe, in some way, doubted that a man like Lex would return the feeling. But the attraction is there, and it is obvious, and so she gave in and they kissed. I didn't feel like it was forced at all, but rather powerful.

Comment

Re: I Officially Hate Lana

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                        I WOULD LIKE IT KNOWN FROM THIS DAY FORWARD AND FOREVER THAT I HATE LANA.

EOM
                        What took you so long???

Comment

I Love Lana....*runs away to avoid being shot at*

Comment

Originally posted by HalJordan4184
                            I find it funny, that with all Lana knows Lex has done, including manhandle her, and almost beat her up over that stone, that she ran to him, and somehow trusts him completely.

She's just horribly written as a character.
                            Agreed

Comment

so explain how the hell that wasn't a rebound?

i want Lana to get smurfing sliced by that smurfin kid wit the glass control. Cut her the smurf up. Cheating biznatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark's Angel
                                I liked the Lexana story line, and I'm not either a Lexana hater not shipper, just a viewer who mainly likes all the characters. I thought it was understandable - Lana got upset at Chloe because, wrong though she might feel it is, she feels the attraction between her and Lex, which is why she denied it so vehemently. Nevertheless, that is also why what happened did happen at the end. Lana feels it's wrong to like Lex, and I believe, in some way, doubted that a man like Lex would return the feeling. But the attraction is there, and it is obvious, and so she gave in and they kissed. I didn't feel like it was forced at all, but rather powerful.
                                so true, so true.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎