Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

loved it?hated it? What did you think of Fragile?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be honest I never noticed the temporal inconsistencies you've pointed out. But I have also mentioned numerous times that SV writers are just bad with numbers of all kind.

That aside, I enjoyed this episode because I enjoy most of Clark-with-a-kid episodes. Tom may not be the best actor in the world but when he's dealing with a kid actor, Clark really gets to shine in my opionion.

Clark has a really good instinct about people that rarely fails him. He's proven this all the way back to Kyle Tippet in Hug.

With Maddie he becomes her confidante and the first person she's trusting and he does not fail her.

It's such a heart-warming story that I don't mind that they switched the glass image (you can see the picture in earlier episodes) or the fact that diamonds are compressed carbon and not compressed silicon (i.e. glass).

The B story is Lana falling for a guy roughly five minutes after she's left her last relationship and she's jumping in it like she jumped into the relationships with Adam and Jason. And it will end just as badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Doena
      The B story is Lana falling for a guy roughly five minutes after she's left her last relationship and she's jumping in it like she jumped into the relationships with Adam and Jason. And it will end just as badly.
      Yeah, considering her previous relationship ended badly and the break-up drove her to using a death drug, you'd think she'd be hesitent of entering another one quite so soon.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎