Ep 1.19 - Provenance

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ep 1.19 - Provenance

Talk about the episode here.

A gruesome double murder sends the boys after a mysterious painting with unusual powers and a blood-soaked past, and it may pose a threat to a girl (Taylor Cole) in whom Sam has taken an interest.

There is also preview clip at TV Guide.com for those who can't wait:

you know what i dont like you. how dare you steal my episode thread. you think your smart dont you waking up at 2 in the morning to beat me errrrrrrrrrrrrr. ::

its cool i just come to the thread every thursday morning knowing that i can post the topic and here you are.

anyway i think this episode will be cool. we havent got much of the trialer because all the show is a general last 5 episode trailer.

Comment

LOL, I thought i'd give you a taste of your own medicine! Snatching up every possible Smallville thread you can think of!

There hasn't been a trailer, but the preview clip looks pretty good, go check it out!

Comment

true but i coudnt even do that today cause other people started doing all the good smallville threads. they open them up to early and people wake up to early.

finally sam gets a girl who isnt trying to kill him lol. i hope the whole painting thing turns out good cause it kind of seems like the bloody6 mary episode but paintings instead of a mirror. im sure they will do it good tho since all of the other episodes have been great.

Comment

Loved this episode! That little girl joins the creep ranks of Maia Rutlidge and Emily Dinsmore! LOL! And finally, Sam gets a girl! Does anyone else think it would be awesome if Sarah had actually gone with them? "Marry that girl." Priceless! And this episode actually had me in suspense! That doesn't happen often! since she's not a main cast member, Sarah COULD have died. I found myself caring so much about her character that i was praying she would live! Wow! Best emotional response to a show for me in a while!

Comment

Awesome episode. I'm glad Sam is finally hookin' up with other girls. It's about time.

Comment

Yeah, he can't stick with Supergirl! She dead. (That makes my grammatical skills seem atrocious. This after thought is to reassure myself of my intelligence.)

Comment

That little girl plays a lot of creepy roles

Comment

Ha I agree. Excellent episode as always.

Comment

I think this episode moved Sam's character and development along pretty well.

He got over Jessica somewhat and realized that life can be so much better than moping all the time.

Loved it when he went back, knocked, and they kissed - Dean's line "That's my boy."

Comment

Loved this episode a lot!!, The actress who played sarah was great 2. Alright! Sam finally got a girl....Can't wait till next weeks eppy.

Comment

That girl who played Sam's love interest was hot. I wish she could come back more often.

Comment

The girl Sarah Blake was stunning....I wish they would bring her back now and then

Comment

Originally posted by spideyfan
                            The girl Sarah Blake was stunning....I wish they would bring her back now and then
                            Yes! They must! If her character never shows up again (Or never gets a mention) I'll be a little upset!

Comment

Sam should get with her, she supports their work and actually was willing to go along. But who takes an eyelash off someone and says "make a wish" was that goofy or what?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎