3 13.64%
  • Whoa... That was pretty bad!

0 0%
  • Worst. Episode. Ever!

1 4.55%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Settling In
    Originally posted by Mysticlies
    darn it! I had worked and missed it. I guess I will either have to wait till saturday or borrow the tape from my friend.
    It is repeated on Wed if that helps.

Originally posted by SuperVan
    I am wondering why the writers are bringing up gays a lot this season. Could Woody be the closet Gay?
    That's the first thing I thought when the gay guy from the bus said why would he even go to shark stadium and also remeber in "Plan B" when woody was feeling Logan's Biceps that was weird. As for the episode I thought it was pretty good but kinda hard to follow. What was in the bag that Veronica was looking at on the bus at the end anyone know?

i just finished watching the ep. I am so glad that the show is getting interesting again. i really enjoyed las week and his was good to. i don't think i got any of the clues lol but i can't wait for the final eps! i loved the interactions between logan and veronica. and i liked wallace and logan working together. the dream sequences were rather confusing at times but they are dreams so i guess that is to be expected. overall enjoyable!

Why was that Ronda girl's face blacked out? Why did Woody pay off her family in a law suit. I heard something about her mother finding a finger in her chili, was that irreverent?

As for the phone ringing at the end, I think it might have to do something with the bomb being detonated.

Forum Regular CLARK&VERONICASBFF's Avatar
    Originally posted by Mysticlies

Can someone tell me extally what happened during the end with that whole cell-phone call thing? I hope I'm not the only one who missed something?
    The cell phone ringing was the whole theory of the sheriff's that a cell phone set off the bomb. Marcus was taunting Veronica. If no one had any reason to kill any of the other kids on the bus, then the bomb had to me meant for her. Them throwing the cell to Veronica and saying it was for her was her subconcious telling her that the bus crash was still all about her. It was symbolic in many ways.

And yeah the chili thing was irreverent. I think Ronda was blacked out because Veronica doesn't know what she looked like. No one had any pictures of her.
    Last edited by CLARK&VERONICASBFF; 04-12-2006 at 10:14 PM.

okay this episode wasnt nearly as good as last weeks but am glad that they focussed a lot on the bus crash mystery, however there was wayy tooo much to follow and too much going on to understand from watching it once, which is all i have the time for. i guess i ll rewatch it in the summer. its sad that theyre stuffing the last few episodes with SO much that u d have watch it 5-10 times to actually get whats going on.

New In Town
    Great episode, though a bit confusing. I dont think I got it all either, but definately gonna watch it again before next week to try to comprehend all.

A theory no-one else has brought up: Maybe Peter (was that the name of the gay one) went to Shark Fields just because Dick did so? There has been some few hints about Dick might being gay, and I remember I got the feeling about it in 'Versatile Toppings' too, even though I dont remember why.

And maybe Big Dick Casablancas found out that his son was gay, and decided he couldnt live with it ? Or something strange like that. Still, it seems somewhat crazy to kill your sons.

I guess the real important thing to come out of the episode is that we still have no clue to who's behind the buscrash. But Keith's theory about someone wanting to take out the bus because of the rich kids on it is somewhat thin. Why would then the rat be on the bus, and it smelling force the rich ones out of the bus? Or could someone had planted the rat there just for fun, without realizing the effect of it?

Lots of things to look into at least. And kinda wondering what is up with Beav, he's been acting a bit strange lately. And I have a feeling Logan and Veronica will move closer towards being together again as the season apporoaches its end.

And we MUST get a third season. VM is a fantastic show, and it sucks big time that people dont realize it enough to give it all time high-ratings. What is wrong with you americans?

Settling In
    Originally posted by CLARK&VERONICASBFF
    I think Ronda was blacked out because Veronica doesn't know what she looked like. No one had any pictures of her.
    The season finale is titled "Not Pictured." Very interesting!

No, Rhonda was shown in the episode. It was where Veronica and Wallace were in the hallway together and Wallace said something about her being hell on wheels.

That makes me think she might play a bigger part in the bus crash.
    Last edited by SuperVan; 04-14-2006 at 12:35 AM.

Veronica being haunted ...! Maybe Lily referred her to them!!!

Forum Regular
    I haven't posted in a while! *shocked face*

Anyways, I actually really enjoyed the episode. I love how everything is so confusing, but by the end, it'll all make sense. I'm really curious about the whole Beaver and Woody situation. I think they are somehow linked (with him and Dick being worth more dead than alive) but I don't think it has anything to do with sexual abuse (as many have speculated).

Did Rick Hansen somehow change his look? Because although I really cannot stand his character, he's actually really good looking.

And I always get excited when a fellow Asian is on tv or in the movies. Go Mr. Wu! And the whole Brokeback Mountain references were a little dated, but funny nevertheless.

But I did hear that the switch to Tuesdays has made ratings worst than Wednesday nights. This doesn't bode well for the show, but I have faith that great writing and fantastic acting will persevere!

Originally posted by botswana
    The season finale is titled "Not Pictured." Very interesting!
    Yeah, only because the killer is "Not Pictured" meaning an unlikely alliance.

Some others have said that its called that too because Beaver was in little league but his photo isnt posted in the little league pictures, and if this is true i believe he was edited out purposely by woody, maybe to cover up his molestation, hmmmm?

this was actually my favorite episode... funny because i'm not sure if i understood everything...

for a while in this episode i thought dick, beaver, or any other 09ers on the bus before wouldve caused the bus crash because of the 9 graves. but of course my theory got erased.

why would pchers think that weevil caused the crash? i mean he was strangely near the bus.... but how could he have set something before? Was it a bomb that exploded or was it gunshots? I'm not smart when it comes to this show... because then it would have had to be in a specific spot to only kill the bus driver(i watched the part where the dead guy was drawing it out for veronica but i didn't understand it)

this episode looked bad for dick... he isn't that smart but maybe he wanted to get rid of Betina if he found out she was pregnant.. but he didn't know so thats a bad theory

that angie girl is disgusting.. using money to get good grades

New In Town
    A key point - the gay guy threw away his package. Dick took it out and gave it to the girl. So, maybe the gay guy was planting a bomb at the stadium? Maybe someone saw Dick take the package and meant to blow him up not knowing he was going to give it to the girl?

Things keep getting more complicated. Love it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12