No announcement yet.

Wasn't Lex so caring for Lana?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Watching Smallville
    I have to challenge this a little. When Lana collapsed after seeing the Kryptonians, Lex just looked at her like she was a dead fish. I'm not sure he's going to be such a softie with her. Look how he treated her in Reckoning, Pt 1. But we'll find out soon enough. I'm really curious to see how they handle it.
    That is what I love about him, dangerous, and unpredictable. Someone Lana cannot control, like how she controlled all her ex-boyfriends. Now she is dealing with Lex Luthor, the game is up to a whole new level. She better getts prepared.

I like the last Lex/Lana scene. He distanced her at the beginning, turned his back to her (literally), and she has to follow him all along. Finally she was not the queen before him.

Comment

Lex is only caring because he want's to get in Lana's Pants

hahaha u r sooooo rightttt!!!!!!!! i was just thinking that!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ssvd
        That is what I love about him, dangerous, and unpredictable. Someone Lana cannot control, like how she controlled all her ex-boyfriends. Now she is dealing with Lex Luthor, the game is up to a whole new level. She better getts prepared.

I like the last Lex/Lana scene. He distanced her at the beginning, turned his back to her (literally), and she has to follow him all along. Finally she was not the queen before him.
        He sure did have a mood change when she said that she said his mother should be proud of him, though. He lit up like a freaking Christmas tree!!

Comment

I don't think so. It is easy for him to get plenty of women. He wants something more from Lana. But in some degree, you are right. His feeling for her are never Plato. He does have sexual desire for her. That is again normal.

Comment

Lex knows that Lana will never betray or hurt him.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
              He sure did have a mood change when she said that she said his mother should be proud of him, though. He lit up like a freaking Christmas tree!!
              You are right. There was such a big change there.

Comment

Yes, he did! Poor Lex, why does everyone have to lie to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Aloof
                  Because Lex isn't cool enough to be a scoobie.

Comment

LMAO. You got that from Omar, right?

Comment

Because they are afraid of him. They saw his potentials. Around a man as powerful and dangerous as he is, people want to protect themselves. The expression on Lance's face, when he figured out he was facing Lex Luthor, looked as if Lex was the last one he wanted to see at that time.

Comment

LMAO. You got that from Omar, right?

Yup!

Originally posted by ssvd
                        Because they are afraid of him. They saw his potentials. Around a man as powerful and dangerous as he is, people want to protect themselves. The expression on Lance's face, when he figured out he was facing Lex Luthor, looked as if Lex was the last one he wanted to see at that time.
                        I actually laughed, Lance looked amused when he asked Lana if she stole the Porsche, and then he looked like was gonna wet himself when he found out it was Lex's!!
                        Last edited by RedPhoenix23; 04-08-2006, 05:43 PM.

Comment

I caught that double-take that Lex did when Lance insulted Lana. But Lex didn't get

Angry, when he grabbed Lance's arm. I was Hoping Lex would shout at him angrily. Since he didn't I figured Lex is still cool and calm with his emotions, or confused and conflicted inside.
                          Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                          Well, I saw the look ssvd. I think Lex actually is cold in this scene with Lana, the way he says "the cool things about expensive cars is they all come with g-p-s tracking devises" had an edge to it and when says that she can explain, Lex looks down and away like he is mad and doesn't want to hear her excuses...but then Lance has to go and call her a "Dumb (female dog)" and Lex snaps back up like "oh no you didn't!" and then they end up fighting. Coincendence? I think not.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎