Collapse
No announcement yet.

kristin without makeup

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Eye is bigger! & looks more all natural & I'm guessing that what KK looks like w/o

MAKE-UP excluding the exagerations on the eyes, etc...

P.S. My eye is bigger than yours and more powerfull

Comment

Funny, didn't realize I was in a contest. :P

Mine is a resized version of a larger one I made a couple of weeks back, by the way.

Comment

is still drop dead gorgeous

Comment

I find in general the show puts too much makeup and overdoes the female characters hair. Whenever I see pictures of Kristin, Erica or Allison away from the show I find they all look much better

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
            I find in general the show puts too much makeup and overdoes the female characters hair. Whenever I see pictures of Kristin, Erica or Allison away from the show I find they all look much better
            Her make up looked way better on Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan

I agree, they do their hair especially to much. When I see pictures of them just being themselves I think they look better.

I thought she looked better on Chuck too.

Comment

This is just my opinion (not trying to be insulting), but I always found KK to be much more attractive in the earlier years of Smallville in S1-S3. Starting with S4 she started to lose her appeal and became less and less attractive to me as time went by. For Allison Mack it was the exact opposite. In the early years she was cute, but not overly gorgeous. However, starting in S5, she just started to get better and better looking with each passing season and now she has become really beautiful.

Comment

Kristin is more attractive to me than most well-known celebrities. She has natural beauty, and I'm pretty sure she feels blessed with that.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎