No announcement yet.

Jonathan Kent enlightened

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonathan Kent enlightened

Ok, does anyone else feel like it was little bit of Jor-El was JK was talking to Clark about his destiny and what he'll mean to the world? It was like JK has finally been enlightened by Jor-El about Clark and his destiny...Just my opinion but I just felt little bit of Jor-El within JK in this episode.
    Also, I read somewhere that in either 21 or in season finale, we'll finally see Jor-El, along with Zod but Jor-El won't be who we all think. Could it be possible that Jor-El will come to Clark in the shape of JK? Just a thought...
    Last edited by KEakaCK; 04-06-2006, 06:20 PM.

I figured that JK found out Clark's true destiny from Jor-el after he died. I know that sounds weird but hey, it could happen. This is a sci-fi show after all.

Comment

yep i agree with suave man..i think Jor-El told JK when he died ....

Comment

Now, I read somewhere that in either 21 or in season finale, we'll finally see Jor-El, along with Zod but Jor-El won't be who we all think. Could it be possible that Jor-El will come to Clark in the shape of JK? Just a thought...

Comment

Or you could also say that after death...we all know everything. I mean if Lex's mom could see all of the damage he was going to do....why shouldn't JK see Clark becoming Superman?

Comment

yeah I just figured that Jonathan now knows Clark's future because he is dead because Lillian knows LEx's and has known I am sure since before Lexmas. Though Schneider sure was delivering those lines oddly. Was he sick?

Comment

Yea I think Pa Kent has realized CK's destiny. Maybe on his own, maybe with Jor-El's help. Whatever it is though, i'm glad JK was back.

Comment

Originally posted by OutlawAngel
                yeah I just figured that Jonathan now knows Clark's future because he is dead because Lillian knows LEx's and has known I am sure since before Lexmas. Though Schneider sure was delivering those lines oddly. Was he sick?
                yeah something was weird the way he delivered his performance. It was enlightening but it was also... how can I explain it...cold? I think it's the whole angelic thing... it seemed that way when Lana was talking to her parents even though it wasn't long..

it seemed that Lex's mother was the only one in her character...

Comment

please don't post spoilers!

Comment

Re: Jonathan Kent enlightened

Originally posted by KEakaCK
                    Ok, does anyone else feel like it was little bit of Jor-El was JK was talking to Clark about his destiny and what he'll mean to the world? It was like JK has finally been enlightened by Jor-El about Clark and his destiny...Just my opinion but I just felt little bit of Jor-El within JK in this episode.
                    Also, I read somewhere that in either 21 or in season finale, we'll finally see Jor-El, along with Zod but Jor-El won't be who we all think. Could it be possible that Jor-El will come to Clark in the shape of JK? Just a thought...
                    Bo-El!!!!!

Comment

I think JK was already realizing Clark's destiny before he died.

Comment

Originally posted by hassenmorad
                        please don't post spoilers!
                        This is the right forum to talk about 'Void'. If you dont want to be spoiled, dont look at this thread!

Comment

Bo-El!!!!!

That's the funniest thing I've read all day.

Yeah, Bo and Jor-El have been sitting down, talking about Clark's future over tea and crumpets... Kryptonian tea and crumpets

Comment

i think that this scene was awesome played, JK played like he was a little bit sad that he will not see Clark in many years....

that is my impression

Comment

If you haven't seen this episode yet, why come into a thread where it's completely devoted to talking about this episode? Does that make sense to anyone?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎