This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman Mythos References List

Find any in this episode?

I'm gonna take a guess here as to what could be a possible Superman mythos reference. It's gonna take place after Clark gets injected with that kryptonite fix Lana is on and goes flat line. Right before he sees' pa kent, they'll be a reference like Hereafter from season 3. This is my guess. Let's see if I'm right

Comment

That one druggie refered to Clark and Lana as high school sweethearts.

Comment

Black gloved Lex, after he's injected by the Krypto-drug.. >_>;!

Comment

THE BLACK GLOVE!! Lex was wearing it when he flatlined and saw his mother. lex also wore a black glove in the comics.

Comment

the Lex/Lillian scene made an entire refrence to Lex's future as one of the world's greatest villians!

Comment

This Clark/Pa Kent scene is reminescent of Adventures of Superman #500, when Pa Kent "died' and saw Superman beyond the grave.

Comment

"You will be a symbol of justice"

Comment

i was thinking Jonathan was almost about to say, you are more than a man, you are superman.

but then he just said, "symbol of justice, symbol of peace"

Comment

The conversation between Jonathan andClark I took as a big reference sine Jonathan pretty much said what we all already know and the same between Lex and his mom and the black glove as well.
                    Last edited by OutlawAngel; 04-08-2006, 09:23 AM.

Comment

hmm another thing which might work to be part of the mythos:

this is the first time we have seen clark travelling this distance at this speed.

this basically opens up the possibilty of world-wide adventures now, all faster than a speeding bullet.

Comment

Originally posted by bluegayle
                        hmm another thing which might work to be part of the mythos:

this is the first time we have seen clark travelling this distance at this speed.

this basically opens up the possibilty of world-wide adventures now, all faster than a speeding bullet.
                        Think he's fast enough now to run on the water like the flash? Other than that I don't see worldwide travel in his future. I hope he can because that would be fantastic.

Comment

the black glove mention was nice to see again and the scene with john kent about being a symbol for justice and peace was cool too.

Comment

just see this picture>>>

Clark with the "cape"

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                              the black glove mention was nice to see again and the scene with john kent about being a symbol for justice and peace was cool too.
                              Im suprised JK didnt say "your going to be symbol, of truth, justice and the American way"!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎