Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Superhero for Chloe

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm, after watching Traveler, and hearing that Lana probably won't be back for the rest of the season?? It look like either it will lead towards Chlark, or perhaps to Clark developing feelings for Lois in Lana's absence (which is likely).

You know what, in all honesty, Chloe needs her own Kryptonian if she can't have Clark. C'mon girls, even you would admit that a Kryptonian would make an awesome boyfriend (flying, able to go to places for free, and other stuff that being a guy I will not get into. Plus, a Kryptonian can better protect you, unless there's some kryptonite around).

----- Added 2 Hours and 42 Minutes later -----

Still, I can't shake the feeling of Chruce. It's kind of like a twist. Chloe was in love with Clark but then would meet the love of her life in Bruce Wayne, and where Lois Lane thought she was in love with Oliver Queen, we all know that Clark is her soulmate.

I just like the idea of Bruce healing from Chloe's love, and her being his Oracle-like sidekick while he's on missions either solo or one of his sidekicks. Plus, episodes VENGEANCE, JUSTICE, and SIREN are good reasons why Chruce may work, because with the exception of Selina, where other girls would be freaked out about Bruce being Batman, Chloe would think....in her own words, being "totally freakin' cool!"

I also have taken a liking to Chlollie, but just in the Smallville universe without that ridiculous goatee, and where Oliver changes his superhero name to Arsenal rather than Roy, and him and Chloe bring Connor Queen into the world!
    Last edited by KnightWayne; 03-20-2008, 09:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by sstray72
      Bruce Wayne, all the way!! Just like in Verses Batman's Fan Fic "A Bat in Chloe's Belfry." That would be a great ship.

As well and great as that may seem we all know that Bruce is far to determined with what he is doing and chloe is far too nosy for bruce to have around. Bart tried his hand and made her smile but i don't see that blossoming. Martian manhunter is just a drop by, save the situtation and go away type i.e. hes not interested or intersting. so that leaves the green laterns. Hal is gonna be too old for chole at this point. so it would have to be Kyle. He has the charm and the imagination to catch chloe already booming inquisitve nature. Not to mention i think they would work well together in the DCU as weel as tie supes into more interesting storys.

Comment

• ^^^Kyle/Chloe would intersting to see.

Comment

• Chloe/Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Degobunny
            ^^^Kyle/Chloe would intersting to see.
            QFT, would actually love to see her with Kyle. They would be perfect for each other.

But im a true Chlark fan so Chlark all the way :P

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎