Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst thing about the Clana break up.......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst thing about the Clana break up.......

...Is that we have been told that Clark starts to stalk Lana!
    This is going to be baaad.

You are right, worse than before.
    He needs to be a man and be happy with is decision and MOVE on.

Comment

At least move on.

Comment

worst thing for me was, when i watched the VORTEX episode this weekend, after watching Hypnotic and realizing how far Clark, Lana, Chloe & Lex have come from their "humble" beginnings.. and it did kind of make me sad only because right now seems to be a dark time in Smallville, I miss the happy days, and even though it's sad to see Clark & Lana part, it's more sad that they aren't even friends, well at least not yet.......

Comment

i agree with Vancouver.... we all know why the happy days are gone.... cuz Pete's gone!!

Comment

I never really got into the Pete character...I found him to be little annoying and in episodes like Rush, and Velocity, I found him to be irritating...
            The show has taken a darker tone compared to the earlier seasons...But that's to be expected with all the changes that has taken place. I just wish there were more consistancy and continuity from episode to episode. The writers act like they can't come up with something new so they just keep going back.
            Here's hoping the rest of the season will pick up and end in a high note.

Comment

i know everyone has different tastes but even before i grew tired of the Clana relationship, i just never was into Lana-Clark relationship. there didn't seem to be anything there that would be reasonable for clark to keep interested in lana. heck, i thought the interaction between Dawson and Joey made a better couple than Clark and Lana here, and the former two never even officially dated (as i recall).

Adam Knight and Jason Teague didn't fit the bill either, to get us fans interested in them being regulars on the show.

chloe is pretty much the one that grew on me since i didn't really get who she was either, when i first started watching the show.

if anything, it would be soooo great if this "grow into chloe" thing would happen for clark too.

and of course, something would happen later such that, clark would "grow into lois" also if they want to go that route.

but as for "stuck on lana", yea, let's lose it!

Comment

I didn't like the breakup thing either. He lied straight to her face. He should have said, "I love you, but we can't be together and it's obvious to both of us. I won't lie to you. But I won't be obligated to you, knowing that I'm hurting you. So move on from me as I will from you."

Comment

I'm glad its over. Most boring thing about smallville is the clana rubbish. I'm not a fan of Lexana either. I hope Clark can now move onto more important things like becoming superman.

Comment

^^^That's the thing, its far from over! Clark is going to start stalking Lana- that sounds sooo bad. He can't actually move on even though he made the 'decision'.
                    Yeah agreed, I hope that the season goes out with a bang, and not a whimper.

Comment

The worst thing isgoing to be the advent Lexana. It feels so forced...ugh...

Comment

Originally posted by Sayzak
                        I didn't like the breakup thing either. He lied straight to her face. He should have said, "I love you, but we can't be together and it's obvious to both of us. I won't lie to you. But I won't be obligated to you, knowing that I'm hurting you. So move on from me as I will from you."
                        I agree with you! As much as I disliked the whole Clana thing, I really hated the way he broke up with her, too, because the writers made him into a cold liar. That doesn't sit well with me at all. I know heroes oftentimes have to lie, but not like this!

Comment

Watchign the 1st season is about depressing because everything is so happy no real big serious pm gpoimgproblems except for Lana and Chloe having their cat fights over Clark. Everyone were so happy and healthy. *sniffle*

Ok anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Clair de Lune
                            I agree with you! As much as I disliked the whole Clana thing, I really hated the way he broke up with her, too, because the writers made him into a cold liar. That doesn't sit well with me at all. I know heroes oftentimes have to lie, but not like this!
                            I think if Lana had asked him to "really kiss her" instead of the "tell me you don't love me" line, she would have known his true feelings. She could tell if he was pulling away. They'll do whatever to bring on Lexana.

Comment

Yeah, but why did they have to make Clark a liar? To make him seem more human?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎