Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things Clark Kent will never say

I'll never lie again to you Lana or anyone else.

Sorry Chloe I know talking about Lana in front of you hurts your feelings so I'll stop and treat you right.

Lana I'm from Krypton,I have superpowers, I didn't mean to keep secrets from you but I thought you would reject me,but judging from how Chloe and Pete were doing I'm pretty sure you can handle it. Sorry.

Lex it's all my fault your going to the dark side, if I didn't lie to you all the time.

Hey, guess what! You'll never believe this....

Comment

I....I....i'm a......IMPOSTER OF BRUCE WAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is....on the $20..............WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!

My name is Kal-.....Eroonie!!!!!

Comment

lana..i love you so much and i cant lie to you anymore..im an alien from another planet!

lex..you're my best friend and im sorry i lied to you soo many times! so here's the truth..you hit me at 60 mph!

Comment

Lana, I can't lie to you anymore....I'm not who you think I am....my real name is... Charlie Baker. I live far away from here in a place called the Midland house but then we moved and I've forgotten where to. I'm the second oldest out of 11 brothers and sisters and I'm kinda a jackass. I don't know the first thing about farming and I have another girlfriend who I don't really see much. I always wear a red baseball cap and I live in a really big house. not some hick farm. Oh, and I HATE PLAID!!!!!
          Last edited by goldylocks_k; 04-03-2006, 03:59 AM.

Comment

I'm not here in Smallville to save anyone, I'd prefer to play football.

I don't like playing football, I hate it. I prefer to go to the Radiohead concert in Metropolis.

I hate Radiohead and I don't want the tickets, I prefer to go and tell Lana that the meteor shower wasn't my fault nor was the death of her parents.

Comment

LANA! im sorry i squashed your parents!

Comment

I'm Superman

Comment

I can handle all this stuff thats coming at me. And i completely embrace my destiny and want to become superman and save everyone. Mom im sorry but its kinda my fault dad's dead

Comment

eating one of Ma's famous pies) "I wonder if pies are THIS good on Krypton?"

Comment

man i wish i grew some balls and decided to take lana up on the many offers that she has givin...............

Comment

Originally posted by i love u tom
                        eating one of Ma's famous pies) "I wonder if pies are THIS good on Krypton?"
                        hehe I like that one

Comment

ahah yeah its funny

Jor-El how about you leave me alone..if you ever come near me again we are going to have some serious problems!

Lex i swear if you ever touch lana there will be a serious throw down!

Lionel..if you go anywhere near my mother you will not hear the end of it you little *beep..beep..beep*

*over loudspeaker* ATTENTION all of Smallville and Metropolis..I Clark Kent am an alien from Krypton and responsible for every single mishap in Smallville..but i make up for it because i end up saving everyone's butt and you would all be dead if it weren't for me

Lana..it is me who has saved you all those times. Not Whitney, not Adam, not Lex not anyone! Just me! you would be dead. so how bout you stop accusing me of keeping secrets, because this secret keeper is one who you would be dead without, but probably happy considering you would still be with your parents

Last edited by tjpw fanatic; 04-04-2006, 05:41 PM.

Comment

That was so funny tjpw fanatic.

Comment

It wasn't my fault this time...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡