No announcement yet.

I don't get it.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get it.

I thought Prof. Fine died in the FoS... why and how is he back, this makes no sense

Professor Fine IS dead...

It is now Brainiac and his wrath that has returned!

I wouldn't say Fine/Brainiac was killed, but more subdued by Clark..

and the thing is Brainiac is Kryptonian AI, he will aways find a way to regenerate himself....

he's like a bad virus that won't go away...

Comment

Yeah I meant Brainic when I said Fine, but why did the ship dissapear and stuff... and then randomly reappear... it's just so random

Comment

IMO, Brainiac retreated to repair himself and prepare to face Clark later. his return is truly unsurprising. In the comics he could transfer his mind to another body light years away.

Comment

Professor Fine was just Kryptonian AI from the ship...that is what died in the FoS. This incarnation is just the ship spitting out another (or in this case, several) more versions...

Comment

Whoa! Then, I wonder how Clark will get the best of Brainiac in the end......or does he?

Comment

Originally posted by watcher4
              Whoa! Then, I wonder how Clark will get the best of Brainiac in the end......or does he?
              My guess is the ship has brainiacs core program, where he controls all copies of himself. So no ship = no brainiac.

Comment

Dark Knight is right...I think to defeat Braniac for good the ship has to be destroyed

Comment

Yeah but why did the ship randomly dissapear from Lex's warehouse and randomly reappear a few episodes later in some foreign jungle

Comment

Maybe since plan A didn't work, freeing Zod. He's moving on to Plan B, creating a deadly virus to wipe out the human race and extract all the information from the planet. Then move on to the next civilization.

Comment

Plus don't forget the ship didn't disappear until Prof. Fine was "killed" in the Fortress...maybe once that plan didn't work the ship's AI disappeared to the jungle to continue the plan or to go with the contingency plan as dark knight suggested

Comment

Brainiac can regenerate again and again. I think the ship has to be the key to stopping him.

Another point, is it in 'void' which Clark finds the ship?

And Ive heard he takes it to the fortress, but I could be wrong..

Comment

whatever the reason the ship and Fine is back, i think they shoulda spent more time in developing that storyline and cut out some of the clark-lana ish.

Comment

I don't think many of you truly realize how hard Brainiac is to kill. He transported himself and the ship halfway across the world instantaneously. He never "Died" since he is a construct made up of some sort of Kryptonian nanotechnology, perhaps even being a "Remote probe" for the ship. If you're assembled from liquid or really tiny robots, you reform, you don't die unless all of your parts have been destroyed. In the comics he teleported his mind from his body on Colu into Milton Fine's on Earth, galaxies away! he has body jumped into Lana and Pete's son Clark, Lex's daughter Lena, his "Brainiac 2.5" robotic body, and integrated his intelligence with a self reforming Warworld and bonded himself to the energies of Imperiex. He was dropped into the big bang, had his consciousness scattered over 60 Trillion light years and STILL brought himself back together. In addition, since he's such a prominent and well known Supervillian, I doubt DC will let him perish in Smallville. He'll be locked in the Phantom Zone at best.

Comment

i see, but what if u hit him with a baseball bat? surely he will hurt his head...maybe even some braindamage.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎